Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FUCKIN' CHEAP ASS BALLERS...WELL NOT WITH MY PEACH!

HE'S NOT THIS V.P. BUT HE'S PRETTY BIG!


I am so sick of going on these fuckin' dates with major players in the life arena. They are so fuckin' cheap! I went on a date tonight with a V.P. of a huge well known company. We had a fuckin' ball...aren't ya'll tired of hearing me have a ball with these fuckin' Pots...with no return on my investment? Well, me fuckin' 2!


He took me to a resturant that I've never been to before..I tried food I've never ate before, heard about the beautiful kids and listen to him bitch about the wife...How she shops and shops and spend and spend.

We discuss the allowance again and I tell him $2500 a month. For him to say that he will think about it because he doesn't know...because he's never been a S.D. before.


ARE YOU FUCKIN'  FOR REAL???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He is a Vice President Of a company that we all know and love.....Boy I wish I could tell ya'll the name because then you would say just like me $2500 isn't shit to you..you piss this shit out for breakfast!


Plus, I'm pissed because he promised me a small allowance after telling him about gas and how I don't think these men are serious.


I DIDN'T GET IT!


So I wasted my premium gas to drive all the way on the other side of town to get an I'll think about it and get back to you!


We talked about fuckin' Tanker Truck before hand and how that was a complete waste of my time...and he said he wouldn't do the same....BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!!

BREATHE GIRL BREATHE....OK...I'M BREATHING AGAIN...

It just pisses me off that.. I will be your escape from your drab life and you think that your wife deserves the royal treatment...
when you say she's fat and out of shape, dresses poorly, doesn't give a fuck about herself anymore...

it cost to look this damn good and it damn sure cost to fuck this juicy peach...lol sorry T.M.I

I'm starting to feel like I made a mistake by leaving my original S.D.
I would hate to have to go back with my tail in between my legs :(

Tell me Felines is the allowance I request to much?

Is there something you say  or do to seal the deal?

That was my starter allowance with my last POT. + GIFTS+TRIPS+GREAT SEX+ANYTHING I WANTED.......


I don't need a self-esteem boost. I don't go on these dates to hear how beautiful I am, How smart I am, How mature I am, How classy I am....yeah yeah blah blah blah....

Thank you but compliments don't pay bills.

I know I am all those thing....and because I am all those things I am a catch in the Bowl and out of it!

SO BE MY FUCKIN' DADDIE ALREADY AND IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO BE A DADDIE DON'T RESPOND OR CONTACT ME.....

Damn is that so hard.. If your not a Daddie don't respond to a Sugar Babies ad.


Thanks for listening to me vent...I really needed to :)

I have 2 more dates tomorrow 1 guy from the S.A. sight with allowance specification on his profile of $5-10k....We will see. Cross your fingers he seems nice.

Another Pot who is cheap A.M. of course (he didnt offer me any gas when I bitched about it ) and I don't know why I'm going to meet with him....
He claims he has a gift for me...
            sure don't they all (eye roll..lol).



 This SUGAR BOWL isn't for the faint at heart. It takes alot of time,money, and hard work.
                      ~Caramell Seduction

                         SMOOCHIES***


1 comment:

  1. Girl, that's a great way to classify it "A fuckin' midlife crisis". I don't have time for people's time wasting...It sometimes feels like A.M. is keeping me farther from my goals then pushing me closer to it...
    Its extremely frustrating!
    I'm so sorry that you have shitty ass POTS. also..but it is good to know that it isn't just me...and know it isn't just you...and it isn't just us...the BOWL is just fucked up right now.
    I'm going to act on some Free styling and see what I can get. In the summer it's easy because I'm half naked and I'm always out and about and looking for trouble but in the winter it's a little harder to get into some fun...lol

    Don't let these BUM ass Pots get you down!

    This week will be better and we will be able to track how our journey went through our blogs..lol

    Thank you for reading and commenting :)

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete