Monday, February 6, 2012

SUGARY SITE REVIEWS!






Are there any other sites besides the one's that I'm on. The sites that Im currently on are...Ashley Madison,Sugar daddie.com, and Seeking Arrangement.

This review could be great use for the kitten,cub,or the lioness...

                          *DISCLAIMER
This is a site review...Of course this is my personal experience and opinion and all babies are welcomed and encouraged to sign up for whatever sites they which :)


                          -ASHLEY MADISON
 My view is eiffy on this site because it takes way more marketing then I care to do in the beginning to convince men on this site that they should be my S.D.
When I do find men who are interested it becasue a big time waster (thanks lisa..lol)...so this site isn't my favorite. The men are  a mix of nice and assholes. There has been success on the site from other babies and I myself has had success (check on first date ...but turned out to not be what I liked)
                               So, tread with caution!


                           -Sugar Daddie.com
This site I only have a basic membership. I recieve many hellos from men on this site....but I can't read there full emails or reply back to the men. Unlike Seeking and Ashley it's not free for women. Because it's not free I haven't put in the effort to get a membership. Has any ladies or gents had positive experiences from this site? Im interested in getting a memebership but I am the generation of reviews...I'm obessed with Youtube and Blogs before I make any moves...lol


                           - Seeking Arrangement
This is my go to site when meeting POT'S.! I prefer this site because the men know why they are there...well  most men (I've had 1 marriage propsal and one guy ask me to be his girlfriend...really guys get it together..lol).  The men on this site tend to be successful and can also provide mentorship to a babie who wants to go to school, start a business, or work in the corporate world. I tend to find these types of men very atrractive...as stated before I can careless on what someone looks like...brains is what gets me wet..lol sorry T.M.I.
On this site men have told me that women don't look like there pictures...so babies if you don't feel comfortable using your picture on sites at least find pictures that are true to your look (face shape,eyes,lips,skin color, size,...) so that you won't be busted...most of the men are gentlemen and won't embarrass you to much..lol

                         -CRAIGSLIST
I used this site only once and the men are creeps! They didn't want to do the get to know you portion of sugary dating...they just wanted to know when they could get their dicks wet (excuse the expression). I'm not looking for a one time fling and many men seem like that's what they are looking for...not a serious arrangement.

Be cautions with "Pay For Play" on this site becasue like I previously said these men seem to want to play for discount or free or even once.

Since this is the era of the Craigslist Killer and the Copy Cat Killers I would PLEAD with my feline family to be extremely careful when using this site.
Now, I know I'm going to hear from babies saying that they found success on this site and I'm sure that you can but I'm just posting my experience.

I will write a post soon on safety steps for the Sugar Bowl


             -Sites I'm considering signing up for:
 Mutual Arrangement, Establish Men, Wealthy Men



I would love to hear any feed back from my suary feline fam.
Have any of you guys use these sites? I hate wasting my time signing up and building profiles for websites that suck!


A knockoff is not as easy to spot when it comes to love.”
                        - ,



                                               Smoochies***

No comments:

Post a Comment