Monday, February 13, 2012

DON'T LET UNCLE SAM SCREW YOU!!!

L.O.L. ...I HAD TOO IT'S JUST TO DAMN FUNNY...LOL



Kittens, Cubs,and Felines be cautious of the Income Daddie.... we'll go ahead and call them Uncle Sam...lol
It's income tax time and men who wouldn't normally  be Daddies...I'm sure are out on the prawl...lol

Taking their families hard earned dollars and giving it to a baby..I mean I'm not complaining. But, I think that all of our or majority of our goal is to get a full-time Daddie.
So, around this season watch out for Uncle Sam.

I would hate to read about babies who feel used or played because he sold a good story or offered broken promises.

I think it's more so for me about longivity...I want that lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng paper..OKAYYY..lol

So, men who are flashy and pulling out money is something to watch out for. Unless they are young,I call that a part of the reality tv generation syndrome (R.T.V.S.)..they want to be like what they see on t.v...They need to flash their money to feel whole. Then, maybe but proceed with caution.

These men didn't aquire the type of money they have off of being stupid...so please don't get played.

*If I wrote this post to late, Im sorry and it's ok..just learn from the experience.

Most men or people don't like others to count their dollars (money) so their goal wouldn't be trying to impress you with it right away.

I've noticed they use credit cards, if they do have money on them.. it's not rapper wads of money out (rolls of money/alot of money), they usually bring gifts or give you a discrete cards with money in it (O..how I miss those Pots.), and so be careful.

We as babies deal with men lying in Real Life... who saying they have more then what they really do....but it should be some type of code of ethics in the Suagr Bowl..lol. Right?

But, if you don't care or you need the money then by all means...get that paper Felines!
No Judging around these parts..lol

This post is just a little food for thought
 for the Felines who need/want more of a commitment.
Don't settle and don't do anything that your not comfortable with :)

         *P.S.
Some people can hold onto money for a long time(I can hold onto money for years)  so be cautions of Uncle Sams residue...lol

I'm stupid/silly I know...lol





QUICK UPDATE: I have a few dates Wednesday with Jimmy John and 2 other POTS...Wish me luck the wedding is 19 days away (my b.f.f. who lives out of town)..lol





   Money is power, sex is power, therefore, getting money for sex is simply an exchange of power.

        -
Samantha: FROM SEX & THE CITY

                                      SMOOCHIES***

2 comments:

  1. didn't even think of the income tax thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! That is something that we as babies have to always keep at the front of our minds. These men have families and kids and u get about 4-5K per kid..not including all the other money.

      Man b.f. brother took his family man and trick on this girl last year and then once the money was gone he went right back to his usual broke self...lol
      He treated her like a queen for about 2 mths. and then she left her b.f. for him. he left his fam. moved into any apt. with him and in less then a month this bum upped and left her holding the bag.
      He went back to his women and gave her some b.s. story that she believed.
      He only went back because it's refund time and he's broke...he needs his b.m. money.
      I dont to feel to sorry for anyone in the story.
      Believe me they are all idiots!!!

      So, I hope that it helped.

      Remember, they are always playing chest and we have to get on the same wave length to be successful at having a mutual beneficial Sugar Relationship.

      SMOOCHIES***

      Delete