Friday, February 3, 2012

A.M. COME ON NOW!!! THESE GUYS..LOL





OK....this is a very quick post.
How about this guy on A.M. has been emailing me. So I finally respond and send him pictures. He emails me "Fuckin' gorgeous,  Can I get a trial time period for a reduce price for like a week to see if I want to pursue it?" I replied
"Thank you.
No, you can't get a trial period...lol
If I gave all potential sugar daddies a trial period I would have way to many sex partners for my comfort. In addition to..how many men would be flakes and fakes.
So, I'll have to politely decline that one."
 
This is exactly why men on A.M. in my eye aren't considered Pots. to me.
 
I have met serious prospect (I actually had a S.D. from the site but once I got to know him better I didnt like him..I never cashed his first check...we never slept together, he wrote my allowance on the first date)  that put their money where their mouth is.  I know there has been babies that have daddies from the site.
But, I think there are way more flakes and fakes on that site -vs- S.A.
 
Can you believe this guy?
W.T.F. is wrong with these people.
Does he think that I would give him a discount until he get his "TAX REFUND CHECK!" Yeah fuckin right...
 
These guys are so freakin funny...
We are beautiful, smart, and charming YOUNG WOMEN....
Like my pot Jimmy John's said "You can have anyone you want, why do you want me?"
We are young and vibrant...we can have anyone we want..we choose to date them just like they choose to date us...but come on NOW!
 
The man is older then my daddy..you know my biological one..lol
 
He then sent me another  email "no problem. Do you get your $$ up front or do you get paid at the end of the month?"

Fuck yeah especially since you want to test drive on a discount! lol but I replied "I get a monthly allowance either in cash money order pay pal or loaded on my prepaid visa card in advance before any dates at the beginning of each month.."
 
I'll keep you posted if he replies but come on my feline fam. we know he's not.....lol
 
 
Poor guy!

Ok, I know not so short..but ya'll know once I get goin...I get going! lol
 
 
 
 
    Don't piss on my back and try to convince me it's raining!
                  -Exboyfriends Boss (Cant remember his name)
 
 
 
                    SMOOCHIES***
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lol, the guys who ask for a trial, or a test drive. SMH, they're really something else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they are so yucky..lol

      I cant believe someone would fix their lips to say such a thing.
      We are in the sugar world because we are smart not thirsty and even on my thristy days...Im not a damn fool..lol

      Delete