Friday, February 10, 2012

PAY 4 PLAY?

Quick questions Felines. If my minimum allowance is $2500 and I'm considering Pay Per Play (I know..I know...sigh deeply!) how much would I set my Play Per Play allowance to be?

 Jimmy John will be in my city this week and we're going on another date to see if we can make this work and he asked me what I would want for my  Pay Per Play allowance.

So family what do you think? How much do you usually request when dealing with Pay Per Play? Better yet, How much should I ask for?


smoochies***

2 comments:

  1. I usually ask for $500. and that is not for a overnight date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I really wasnt sure how much I should start off with.
    I was thinking about asking for a higher fee for the first date and then lowering it with other dates...lol

    Kind of like a deposit..if you will...lol

    Just in case he only has intentions to sleep with me once..

    What do you think?

    Thank you again :)

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete