Monday, February 6, 2012

I'VE SHOWN YOU MINE...NOW YOU SHOW ME YOURS!

Negotiation are so tedious to me. I know that it has to be done but ...dag it's such a long process...or it feels like it to me. Right now I'm in negotiations with two Pots. Jimmy John who wants to "Pay Per Play" and he wants to go out on a date to explain to me in person..because I need something  a little more regular.

The other guy is the one who I thought was Jimmy John in the email( They have the same name)...we will call him Local.

Local wants to pay either half my wanted allowance for the time I suggest (what I want: $2500 for 1-4xs a mth.)  so he wants to pay:  $1250 for 4-6 xs a month...is he fuckin crazy! I've turned down men who was offering more then he and wanting to see me for less...
Plus felines he lives 2 1/2hrs. away...My car is a sports car and drinks premium gas like we drink water.

So, of course he isn' adding in additional cost for gas...W.T.F.!

A suggestion for babies is...if a POT. says that your allowance is out of his price range ask him "what will he feel comfortable with?" I've notice that POTS. don't realize that they have the oppurtunity to Negotiate...

Have a high allowance in your head, a mid allowance, and an allowance that you won't go any lower then.

For me, I've already done the math in my head and 1 S.D. that pays $2500 mth is good but if I got 2 Daddies I will be at my goal in no time.

I'm not a Promiscuous girl so I need some incentive to make my numbers go up...OK! lol



So, ladies...I'm not sure if it's proper equette to ask but you know me..lol

How much is your allowance?
How many days are you spending with your daddie?
Do you get gifts included with your allowance?
Do you have to travel to get to him?
Have you negotiated a raise?

            If you do Pay Per Play ....
How many days do you see him?
How much per visit/play?
Is it Consistent ?
Which method do you prefer?

I will share with you ladies so you will feel comfortable. I've had only 1 S.D. we were together for 2 1/2 yrs. My allowance started at $2500 (his suggestion) a month. I then got a reveiw of how I was doing as a babie...if my review was good then I would get a raise...each raise would be different in allowance based off of my "needs" so when our relationship ended my allowance was $5000.00 a month. Although, he was an out of town Daddie, I never travelled to him He always travel to my city for business.
We went on business trips together and I got gifts...
He was a great daddie and somedays I miss the hell out of him but I know it's for the best that we aren't together!


So, that's where my $2500.00 mthly allowance quote comes from. I know that I may not (but I like to remain positive) get back up to $5000.00 from one S.D. so that's why I say two. If I can get more daddies or more money then I will go for that toooooooooo..lol


Now that I've showed you mine...You have to show me yours..lol :)

How much do you get?


"Diamonds are a girl's best friend and a man's worst enemy!"                                
                                 - Author Unknown





                                        SMOOCHIES***

5 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty good questions Lol I need to answer them myself and reflect.

    You need to write a post about your ex SD I want to hear all about him, he sounded perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything I know about this Sugar World is from him. He taught me that you always have to have a plan. It's tons of stuff I don't know because I've only had 1 and I didn't meet him online so...I want to learn as much as possible.
      I don't take lower then $2500.00. It makes me miss out on some diffinate money more often then not..
      Im stubborn as hell! I had a guy offer me $2499.99 a month. lol I told him no..lol
      I know that he was just trying to nickle and dime me...I regret that one..lol He walked..lol

      *If u ever have any questions girl just ask.

      I know. I want to. It's just so much and I wouldn't know where to start. 2 1/2 years wouldnt fit in 1 post...it woud be my whole blog.
      Im going to start writing it soon and then slowly add to it and take away from it until I have something perfect. He wasn't perfect ..no one is..but GIRL he was pretty close.
      I know a girl who has an 85 year old sugar daddie took her to the car lot (lexus,bmw,cadillac,...) told the dealer to let her get whatever she wants (I went to) I never asked for a car but I would hope that he would gave it to me (that wishful thinking..lol). But he was the type that if I needed something I got it.
      Your making me miss him..lol
      Our relationship was just like u would imagine a sugar relationship the problem was he was married..falling for each other became really hard.
      We rarely argued...I cant imagine arguing with a Daddie...I already do way to much arguing with my boyfriend.lol
      If we did argue it was a about how I didn't want him to leave his wife and me trying to convince him that I loved him...all this was towards the end of our relationship..before that there was no arguing.
      lol so perfect he was not lol but he was pretty great. When we ended he gave me money for a while but I hated asking becasue it just made him think we were getting back together. But, I dont believe in burn bridges so if I need to go back to him and ask for anything he would have my back and I him.

      Thank u as always for reading and I hope that you don't hate that I be shouting you out in my post..lol


      Smoochies***

      Delete
  2. Every time you talk about him, I feel like I'm looking in a mirror of my relationship with my current SD lol. Sooooo many similarities. we are in 2 years and going through what you went through, I'm really trying to accumulate and get my shit together so maybe in half a year I'll be done with him. Getting emotionally involve with a married man in a sugar relationship is not a smart thing but sometimes it's bound to happen and you can't help it. I don't think I can ever have a daddy who's 85!!! Lol This man once messaged who was around that age and had sooooo much money and willing to give me everything but I couldn't do it. Now i'm kind of regretting it lol, he probably did want a friend and the companionship.

    If you ever do write posts about him, I'll be reading=)
    And you can shout me out whenever lol I don't mind it at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does he tell you he loves you? And once he told you, you kind of started seeing him change..kind of like a boyfriend...lol

      Yes, girl save and come up with a plan and don't deter from that plan!! Sugar doesn't last forever and it can't last forever with 1 daddie without someone getting hurt. I like the freedom you have with a married S.D. but it can't turn into a fairtale like with a single S.D. because then you will break up his family and that Karma I don't want..lol

      Girl, I think I could have a daddie who was 85. She said he was a few pumps and then he was done. He went to bed early..lol and he gave her everything in the world...there was no ceiling to his budget..he didn't have one.
      They travelled around the world and he got her a new boob job.

      I wish you did get on with the one you messaged because you would have been set if you saved your money.

      O, well...You live and you learn and if your blessed again with one that old...lock him in..lol

      I am going to write one about him.
      Thanks I will shout you out without second guessing now..

      SMOOCHIES***

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete