Tuesday, February 14, 2012

STOP SENDING ME COCK SHOTS!!!!.... DAMN IT!

                                          


                                       HAPPPY V-DAY FELINES!!!!

So, I've been revamping all my profiles on the different sights I'm on and A.M. is jumping. We all know how I feel about A.M. but I'll try to remain positive but it's hard when things like this happens. So, I am very cautious about giving out my sugary email because a POT. I was chatting with for mths. gave my P.C. a virus...yes a freakin' virus!  All Felines know how important a computer is when your in college and I take online courses in addition to ground courses.

So, I was up late again and this guy on A.M.  messaged me. Eyes tired I sent him my email and went to bed. He sent me a nice email saying thank you for trusting him with something so valuable as my email address (I didnt tell him about the virus, so I was a lil' relieved that he knew how important it was). So, he said that he wanted me to wake up to some nice pictures of him and they were nude.

OMG...is it just me or does other babies fell that is so rude!!  Don't send me shots of your dick! lol
I'm trying to get to know YOU...you know YOU as a person, not just your dick.
Men find this to be sexy...I personally think its yucky!!! Especially if the connection hasn't been formed..it could possibly be hot with my man, but even then I.D.K........

So, Fellas or POTS. if your going to send women pics of your dick please..please...please make sure its a nice pic. that makes your dick look like the prettiest dick in the fuckin'' world.  EWWWW..I don't want picture of DICKS! lol

That wasn't anything nice to wake up to.....lol at all! lol
I know some of my felines are going to say that it's apart of the game, but I don't think it has to be.
I always believe that people do what you allow them to do.
If you demand respect then you will get it and the Sugar Bowl shouldn't be any different.

O... Yeah, I also hate how POTS. talk about what they are going to do to you. lol   OMG, come on now...most men who can put it down...I mean really put it down just do it...they don't talk about it. huhhh...lol

I don't want to hear about how you want me on your face...I know nothing about you yet...

Sorry Felines...lol...just venting haha


Have an amazing V-DAY!!!!!!

PEOPLE/POTS./BABIES respect you when you demand it...and the Sugar Bowl shouldn't be any different!

                                    -CaramellSeduction
                                                          SMOOCHIES***

3 comments:

  1. I agree. sending a photo of a dick is rude and nasty. why do they think that makes us SBs happy? I'm only interested in gentleman SDs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a man who wouldn't compromise himself like that, but would give me the best sex ever behind closed doors.

    Like my good ol CC. yummm haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Felines

    GEORGINA SB
    I know that they like recieving them and maybe they think bcuz it turrns them on that it would turn us on. This proves That "Men are from Mars and Women are From Venus"....lol

    Sugar Senorita
    Girl you are lucky to find a gentlemen in CC. We S.B. have to kiss a lot of rugga muffins to get to our gentlemen...lol
    Those are the type I perfer...a matter a fact I believe its in my profile...lol

    Felines he sent me 1 this morning of him and his beautiful daughter...who was dressed like a princess. Awwwww.

    Now he thinks Im going to send him naked pics....he must have lost his mind!...lol

    Hes handsome and should have lead with that and ...not his yucky penis...lol

    YUCK!

    THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete