Thursday, February 2, 2012

SISTER. SISTER. SISTER?

   


    So, my sister is unbelievable!  She's always pushing for me to get a Black Sugar Daddie...." He would be able to appreciate a black women" she always says. 


But I'm attracted to all races..not just one (She is too but scaried to date outside her race...her loss). Appreciation and respect I've seen given from different cultures not just one.


Come to find out that the reason she's always pushing for me to date black is for her own hidden agenda (I don't like that shit...tell me what you want & I'll try to give it to you...but don't plot & plan without me).
She wants me to find a man and then he introduces her to someone. I've made it quite clear in one of my previous post that I've always hook my sister up with a guys friends/associates....but that's in the R.L. 


She is not available to travel when I need to go out on dates with a White Pot. but when it's a Black one she's available. W.T.F!
I would have broken her off something..a gift or money + the trip (I don't like people doing things for me for free..that's how I'm raised.)




I'm a BABIE for a reason! I have deadlines to make and a business that I'm trying to open. I'm trying to save up Liquid Assets... I'm not tirelessly searching and typing away to go on dinner dates..hell I can cook my own damn food! lol 


I have her spoiled and now it's backfiring on me. It's not like many felines openly talk about the Sugar Bowl with people (and I'm no different) and she's been with me from the gate. 


I don't think R.W. people understand how much work we put in to trying to find the right S.D.


So, I recently asked my youngest sister would she like to go on free trips and she was down for it. The problem is she is socially awkward...no sensor of the mouth. Taking her out of her element would be great for her (maybe teach her to think before she speaks) but....I will be constantly praying and pleading with GOD  that she won't say something inappropriate. lol 


My youngest sister would be able to travel on weekends only because of school and work...which sucks for me because the weekends are the days I spend with my boyfriend..
But, I guess I have to do what I have to do until I find a regular/long term Pot.!




SO, the Sugar World has taught me many lessons and I think a lesson the can be taken from the Sugar Bowl is that Mutually Beneficial  Relationships are all that I seek now...personally,professionally,and in the Bowl. 


How can we benefit each other? 
How is you being in my life elevating my standards of living ?
*That's the questions we need to ask people who want to be in our presence...not just men!





The secret of all great undertakings is hard work and self-reliance.
           -Gustavus F. Swift






                             SMOOCHIES***









4 comments:

  1. Cant say I have heard anything good about black SDs..they seem to treat "other" women better from the few SBs that went that route.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only had 1 S.D. he was Eastern Indian. So, Ive never had a "Black S.D." but I have dated Black men who have alot of money or wealthy and each 1 is different like with all people...but I have come across those that talk down or feel like they are better because of the money...also the constant flashiness and bragging is unattractive to me.

    When I first signed up on S.A. and the black pots.I had came across at that time were "Dicks". I have went on dates with white guys who were racist (will write a post on)..So I personally think that it's people, not race!

    But, currently I have a Pot. who is Black and he is a sweetheart. I personally don't think that race really matters...in this World of ours (or the R.W.).

    I was more vixed on that she's looking out for herself and not thinking about the big picture of why Im a babie.
    Of course the glitz of our lifestyle is great but that not why Im here...shit the banks aren't lending money to young people without collateral...my credit is good but now in this economy u have to have more then that to make your dreams come true.
    So that's whaat Im doing. So many of us babes are doing productive things with our allowances...
    and it's inspirational to know that those dreams are attainable if we save right.
    So, if I have to higher a body guard to come with my to meet an out of town pot. I will..lol...haha
    Ok, maybe not (LOL..Well not so bad of an idea..lol)

    Maybe being a babe is one of those things people dont understand unless their in it.

    Thank you for reading and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get you want someone there with you, but there comes a moment in your life when you need to learn how to ride the bike w/o training wheels...especially, if those training wheels are going to f*ck up what could be a very smooth ride.

    Have you every thought about reaching out to fellow sb's or sb's-in-training in your city or surrounding city? You could find a fellow lady via a blog, fb, or on the sa blog...unless, of course, you live in the middle of nowhere-ville:-( Someone you could use as a safety net.

    What is your email? I want to answer your out-of-town questions.

    ReplyDelete