Monday, February 27, 2012

FREE STYLING...SHOULD I?





So, as a few of you Felines know...I met my former S.D. by free-styling. I wasn't looking for a S.D....I didn't even know about this world...but he was looking for a Babie, and so our 2 1/2 year Sugary Relationship began :)


 My youngest sister boss has the sexiest voice ever. My sister tells me that he doesn't look like his voice...haha. But as you Felines know I don't care about looks. I have been trying to land this man for about 3 years now. We have never saw each other...lol. My sister and I are completely night and day...I'm sweet, lovable, and get along with everybody......my sister on the other hand....well let just say she is the COMPLETE opposite of me. lol
He was married when I first started flirting with him...now he's divorced. He told my sister that he isn't interested in a serious relationship and sex is whats on his mind...I told her to tell him "Money is on mine" lol
So, come to find out my sister has been telling him that we look just a like and act a like... WHAT! That is the farthest thing from the truth..S.M.H.
Once she told him the truth and should him a picture (I didn't care for the picture)  of me..he won't stop bothering her and asked for my number. So, I tell my daddy (biological not sugary) and he say he thinks it's a bad idea because he doesn't want it to effect my sister's job and that most men can't separate their personal life from their professional lives.
After discussing this with my sister she told me that he is a very mood man and when he was going through problems with his former wife he would take it out on the staff :(                DAMN IT!!!!
O.M.G....after all this plotting to get to this man and now I have to turn it down.  But, I'll keep him in my left pocket...lol.  He already told her that he would spoil me to death and I wouldn't have to want for anything....lol


DAMN.....DAMN.....DAMN....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my Martin Lawrence voice....lol


Next, My local beauty supply store. So, I haven't been in the beauty supply store in sometime now. I went in to get some extra glossy clear lip gloss ($0.99 keeps lip way shiner then the expensive bards and less sticky) and there he was. The owner of the store is in love with  me. SO he says...lol. He has told ever client that comes to the salon I work at. I just ignore him because he sells everything I need and you can't mess up with your hair retailer...lol. He walks outside and says "who's nice car is that?"...I ignored him. He comes up to me and ask me is that my car...I said yes. He ask "can we switch?", I told him "I don't care I know where he works but keep in mind that I need some brakes. "I told him I would bring the car back because I was on my way to go on a date (sugary). I ask him what type of car he has and he tells me a Toyota Camry. I told him O.k. we can switch. We switch keys...We have the same key. I said this is no Camry key. He told me take a look at the car and see if I like it. I go outside and he has a fully loaded BIG BODY with costume everything (I have no BIG BODY)....
I come back in and told him when I grow up I want to drive one of those one day. All the women in the store laughed at me. He said "why do you have to wait until you grow up...you can have that one"...(eye roll). So everyone in the store is waiting to hear my reply. So I said "yeah, thanks it's much better when you buy it yourself don't you think?" and walk out the store.   The worker in the store said "she was thinking girl switch keys with that man...he never lets anyone drive his car."


Now, that was me with money talking...that's how I used to act. No..No..I don't want your money I have my own..lol
 Post recession me   LOL: Ya'll Felines know I will be up there this week...HAHA
He keeps asking what can he do to prove to me he likes me and he's serious....
I have something in mind... How about Keeping Me Daddie! lol
I'm going to start him out slow... I'm going to tell him if he wants me he needs to start courting me. Me still having to pay for products and supplies...isn't sexy. That isn't getting my attention at all. 
Also, I like discretion...I enjoy men who knows how to shit the fuck up! I think more men could get more pu$$y if they kept their mouths closed.  I don't need the whole world knowing that he's my POT. or S.D. 


So, we'll see my mother and older customers have been trying to tell me to date him for years now and I tell them no...
Now, I'm in a much different place now in my life (broke) and he's starting to look yummy to me...haha


Just keep it real Felines...lol Ya'll know I'm crazy :)


So, I will keep you ladies posted on my Potential POTS 
I know that Pots. stands for potential...but these are Potentials to be Potentials..lol


Always leave that door open you never know when you'll have to go through it.
 ~Caramell Seduction


                                 SMOOCHIES***








No comments:

Post a Comment