Friday, February 24, 2012

IF YOUR NOT PREPARED 2 BE A REAL SUGAR BABIE...THEN GET THE FUCK OUT THE BOWL!!





Quick date went well. I had a great conversation with him. He seems to be a nice guy. He's on both A.M. as well as S.A.  He has a S.B. but he isn't happy with her.


So this post is for Felines. Felines get you shit together! If you don't want to be a Real S.B. then move the fuck out the way for the Real Babies. I'm hearing way to many complaints from S.D.s and POTS. saying that their Babies aren't delivering and they don't know why they would even want another S.B.


I'm a good sells person but damn...why should I have to sell myself so fuckin' hard because of Fake Ass S.B.
This is how it works...
1.You meet a POT. either organicly (in person) or online.
2. You and the POT. chat for a while via email, text, phone....
3. You meet you go on date.
4. You discuss what it is you want in this mutually beneifical relationship.
5. you agree upon it
6. You start your relationship


So, if you agree to meet once ever week in a month...then that's what you do! Shit comes up but try to make that up by doubling up on a week (ex. this week I'm with him 2xs instead of our usual once a week).


This praticular POT. gave her credit cards, paId her bills, bought her gits, took her on trips...
everything that you would want a S.D.( in short time period 4mths.... ) to do but now...he's on the fence becasue she would rather go out with her friends...Giving his money to her boyfriend.
WHAT?!!! GET YO' SHIT TOGETHER!


I normally promote Sugarly love and togetherness...and this is no different. This is tough love.


I'm not really understanding this. This is why S.D. and POTS. want to do that Pay 4 Play shit. Because babies aren't keeping the mutual in the benefical relationship.


He was counseloring her on her relationship with her boyfriend. That's not his job! A S.D. should feel happy overload. He should be happy when he sees you. The thought of you should give your S.D. diabetes. NO DISRESPECT!


This is just unbelievable to me. The perks this S.B. is getting...... it's like grow up girl and see the Sugary Blessings. Now, he's back on A.M. prawling for a new Babie. What are you going to do when your sugary Piggy Bank Runs Out?
If this applies to you then use it as a wake up call. A S.D. will replace you just like his temporarly replacing his wife when he's with you.
There are new babies coming everyday that are a full package. Brains, Body,Personality,Super B.J.s, and Great in bed.


With my previous post earlier that baby broke major rules. This is the 3rd story I've heard from POTS. about babies not knowing the boundries that are there for S.B.


Felines if you can't handle dating married men then don't! It's that simple...no one is forcing you to date someone else's husband!


I have a R.L. rule I don't date Married Men in Real Life. Why YOU SAY?  What's the difference since I do it in the Sugar Bowl?
Because I can't handle it. I have to be #1 in real relationships but in the Sugar Bowl it's a fantasy world. I know my role..he doesn't belong to me...he is borrowed and I will always return him.


I know that sometimes the lines can be a bit blurry. Believe me I was there before. We're inlove. He wants to leave his family for me. He would be the perfect husband for me...lol
No he won't he's already someone else husband. That tye of love isn't built on anything solid!
Everyone's situation is different....I'm telling you what mines was.
I didn't have to blink if I didn't want to because he did it for me! Damn good man. His S.B. before me showed up at his job, his house, kids sporting events....WHAT!

She only had him for 6 mths. I had him for 2 1/2 years! Why? Becasue I know how to play the game!
Learn it!


But it is impairitive to know who you are in this type of relationship! You will loose yourself and be hurt alot...if you don't listen to this post.

Don't show up at their house! Don't mess with their wives and families! Why would you want to hurt his wife? His kids? What did they do to you? Because you didn't get your way! That's childish and extremely immuture! Grow up or get out the Bowl!

Can you imagine what someone could and would do to you for tearing apart their lives! This is their families. This man could snap and kill you or ruin your future....I pray that doen't happen to anyone...but it could. Watch the news.

 You don't do that! That's a Sugary NO..NO!

I believe in Karma and your day will come for shit like that. That is destroying a family. Becasue you didn't get a trip or a purse.

COME ON FELINES THAT'S NOT RIGHT.

Not only is that not right but it also messes up the game for other Babies...
I know some are reading this saying every Babie for themselves..lol. Yeah, I read your mind..haha
But that's not true.

Being a Babie is about liberation. Think about why your a Babie. Normal life statistics and boundries don't apply to us in this world. We live the lives that normal people DREAM of.

You end up fuckin' yourself because you never know who knows who...
Men talk more then women. Know that for a fact!

It just take one S.D. telling his buddie he should try being a S.D. but make sure you do Pay 4 Play because I got screwed by my last Babie.

Can't you see that conversation? I can. So when you say fuck the next Babie...I'm getting mine...What your really saying is fuck yourself...
Because this is a small Bowl we all are Playing in.

GET YO SHIT TOGETHER BABIES! Damn it!

If your a Kitten and don't know any better...just learn from your mistakes..but if fuckin' over Daddies is what you do....then that sad to me :(

****Treat others how you want to be treated! Not in the Sugar Bowl but in Life!


How would you feel if your giving up your time and Pussy (yeah I said pussy because this is tough love) and he doesn't pay you your allowance. Do you fill used? Do you want to quit the Bowl? Do you not see the perks or benefits of being a Babie? Think about that..I mean really think.

Well that's how your S.D. feels!

Long story short love yourself.
Love who you are. Take the time to think about why you want to be a baby. Set a goal for yourself...in the Bowl and out of the Bowl. Treat people good and don't use them or take advantage of them. Get a love interest outside the Bowl...I know that others don't all agree upon this rule of mine. I say get somene out of the Bowl because the Bowl isn't real. Yeah, there are "Pretty Women" stories were Babies have married their Daddies but don't come into this game looking for love. If you have someone for yourself, you won't get caught up in this world. I won't see you on the news. You will have someone to spend holidays with you...not mistress day. You will have someone to talk to when you want and need to..not someone who can't talk after a certain hours.

So, I hope this help a Babie out there who is lost, have lost there way off their goal, who hasn't thought about a goal, who's thinking about doing something stupid,.....

Feel free to contact me...I'm here! But Doing SUGARY NO..NOs are unexceptable after reading this post!

That's my quote today.

SMOOCHIES***

5 comments:

  1. Go ahead girl and preach! lol
    But gosh I agree with you. Mr.S last sb was blackmailing him for money in which case he had his lawyers involved. crazy! If an SB have it so good, she need to accept the kind of man she's with and see the sugar she's getting and respect the boundaries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. takeliaSB
    Yes, I agree move the fuck out the way. There is an art to this shit! lol
    Like why would you threaten to call someones wife. I think that is taking advantage of someones kindness. S.M.H.


    Lisa
    HAHA...You so crazy girl! lol
    I agree with you 100%!!!!!
    Right. I think it's important for babies to know that these men arent playin and you can go to prison for that. I wasn't trying to preach but it just seemed so unbelievable to me..lol

    Thank you ladies for reading my post
    I love you Felines....awwww...so mushy lol

    SMOOCHIES****

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like it takes a special and SMART woman to understand the realities of being an SB...

    WE ARE NOT THE WIFE. We just reap the rewards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sugar Senorita:

    Yes, I agree with you. There is a lot of emotions that goes into being a S.B.
    All involved can get wrapped up in this fantasy world. But knowing and remember why your here is a great way to kind of distance yourself from the relationship. You want to to be able to call a former Daddie up if your in a serious pinch. I no longer talk to my former S.D. but if I needed him I could call him and he would take care of whatever the problem is. I think that a smart Babie knows that this is a great way to build connection for the future. Did I have that in the post...if not I will be adding it..lol.



    The Bombshell Next Door
    Thank you for reading my blog. You are also right Karama is A bitch! lol
    I hope that this post helps give a little more clarity to other Babies.

    Thank you my Felines for reading and commenting on my post :)

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete