Friday, February 24, 2012

Today Has Been..... So Far Fucked Up!!





SORRY IN SHITTY MOOD AND HAD TO POST THIS B4 MY DATE AT 4PM. IM STILL AT HOME...I'M STARTING NOT TO CARE
:(



How about this shit. One of the POTS. that has experience, who lives out of state, who travels to my state....sends me an email telling me he's getting back with his ex s.b.
After all the emails and fuckin counseling....WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!
I won't give detail as to the reason why they stopped talking but it was a good fuckin reason...and it was the S.B. fault. Im happy that she's getting a chance with him but I wish they would have figured this shit out before contacting me.
I am beyound pissed.
Im on my way to meet a POT. now. I just want to sleep all weekend but I can't...
I hope my B.F. doesn't piss me off this weekend, Im not in the mood!!!!!!! lol


This is the email he sent me. I hope that this S.B. isn't any of my Felines...I would hate to play in someones "litter box"...lol
But then again I hope it is one of my S.B. because according to him...she has it made.
Im not a hater..so you go girl! Get that money.


I took out their names.
Don't you guys love reading my manuscripts...lol




This is the bullshit he sent me:


Caramellseduction,
I guess I have bad news for you but good news for me!!!
Former S.B flew to Monterey for this weekend and begged me to take her back
Former S.B. and I are going to try again. .she knows she screwed up and has begged for another chance
We are going to middle east and Europe for a month to patch things up in march. .she is going with me on my middle eastern and European buyers trip.
She has two modeling jobs as well in Israel/ turkey . .so we will see if we can get past ..the past…….. and get back to our zone…I must admit she was good for me and vice versa
She knows now. .it is not love and will never be.. and she says she can accept that.
My fault for being so giving. .I will learn not to be….so generous
Good luck in your search… stay in touch if you wish
HIM

ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDING ME! REALLY IS THAT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO WORK. IM SO SICK OF THESE TIME WASTERS!

But wait it gets better Fuckin' Tanker Truck..I'll write a post about his ass later ...

                              NO QUOTE TODAY :)


SMOOCHIES****

2 comments:

  1. This is why a lot of us limit the amount of time, energy, and effort we put into a Pot before an agreement is solidified. Otherwise, you end up being screwed bcuz of this reason or that. Plus, she just "happen" to fly out and they reunited?! I call, "Bullshit!" They obvi have been talking it out whether she was trying to convince him or vice versa...I'd even venture to say he either flew her out, knew she was coming, and/or had made plans with her for her time there beforehand. Either way, move on nicely & politely and wish him luck. Although, you probs want to cuss him out...just in case it doesn't work out he'll reach back out to you. Sorry, girl, it happens to the best of us:-( Don't let him and her ruin your future opportunities:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I said wow! congrads and good luck. I always have to keep it classy. But, I dont know if I would want him if he tried to talk to me agin. I have to be #1. Well maybe...lol. he gave her a Blackcard...so maybe...lol
    I wasn't talking to him as long a Tanker Truck but Yeah lesson Learned. I'm going to ask now on.."have you moved on from your former S.B. mentally,sexually,emotionally before contacting me.
    I agree with you they probly already had plans. I havent put that much energy into thinking about HIM & HER but I had to write a post after I read it. When I finished reading that email I started writing the post.
    I treat S.D. like I treat any other men.
    They can be replaced and I mean quickly!

    Thank you for reading and all the advance you give. I will definately keep what you say in mind as I move forward in the Bowl.

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete