Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Boyfriend And The Sugar Bowl..lol


But my boyfriend chocolate is darker...yummmmy :)






I'll Post pictures and quotes later..Im on my netbook and its aggravating. Im over my B.F. house. I need my PC. I just wanted to get all my weekend thoughts out of my head...

Sorry Felines that my usual quality isnt used in this post:(
Will fix later


I went over my boyfriends house on Thurday after seeing a POT.  I really needed a great RECing session (long hard sex).
I told my boyfriend that I went on an interview...lol
He told me that I look like I went on more like a date then an interview. Then he asked me out of no where "have I been dating?"...lol

I asked him "No,why would you say such a thing?" lol

I dont wear makeup...and I had on make up.  I had on a tight fitted sweater dress with fashion tights..lol
So I told him that I went to interview to be a hostest at a high end steakhouse...lol

My boyfriend has never had a girlfriend that looks anything like me...shit or act anything like me..lol
Not to sound so full of myself but I've seen pictures of his ex's....not even on the cute list (Im not a hater I am quick to say when someone's cute). So sometimes he comes across sounding very insecure or  jealous. He always ask me why do I have to get so dressed up to go to the store. Im not getting dressed up. I take pride in myself.
Plus, when I put on makeup he doesnt even look at me. I know I be lookin good when I have it on...His response to me wearing makeup is that I have natural beauty and I dont need it.
I know its sweet and I actually agree with him on that lol.
I only wear mascara and a little nutural skin tone eyeshadow and clear lip gloss...not foundation,no press powder, or any of those other things (I dont know all the makeup...lol).

It just get aggravating after a while.

 Im often wonder how it will flow once I have another S.D. with this B.F. of mine. I have a free schedule during the day (minus school)  throughout the week. But on weekends Im with him. He knows me so well. I mean how the hell did he know I went on a date?..lol

He knows that I date older men because I was with an older man when I met him...lol
But, I think that if he or someone else sees me on a date I will tell him that Im looking for investors for my business.

I hate lying and as I stated in previous post Im not good at it. So, I try to play out ever scenerio in my head before it plays out so that it will flow out my mouth without me stuttering or me saying huh what you mean...lol
That's my tell...Im not sure if he knows that thou...lol

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.
~ Caramell Seduction

SMOOCHIES***

2 comments:

  1. Boys always say that about makeup. They dont get that we wear it to enhance our beauty or because we like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! I don't even wear the full make up package.lol
    I seriously look 12 yrs. old...little boys try to holla at me all the time.
    I think he doesn't want me to get that extra extra extra attention! You know? lol
    I tell him I'm used to guys trying to talk to me. It's more of an annoyance then anything. Women deal with this their whole lives..
    It's a part of being a women.....
    wearing makeup wouldn't make not 1 difference!

    I am the belly shirt queen...love fitted jeans, pencil skirts, and shirts...
    I want to say REALLY baby make up...REALLY? lol

    Thanks for reading and commenting :)

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete