Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'M A IDIOT!




O.M.G! I AM A FUCKING IDIOT!.....l.o.l


I mixed up 2 Pots. while communicating. Both of their real names are the same. 
So, I got an email this morning with the subject line l.o.l "Maybe the site will work!"
So, naturally I thought it was Jimmy John's since I just went on a date with him last night..l.o.l
Wrong! It was a guy from my state. He replied back to me that he was very confused by my email...l.o.l
You know me thanking him for a great date...l.o.l


I sent him an apology email...letting him know that I was extremely embarrassed and sorry and that wouldn't ever happen again. I hope that it won't keep us from getting to know each other.


He sent back "HA HA" then his next email said "Nah. Its funny. 
Was it a fun date?"

So, I told him about the date (no details just basics).

But, I think he's nice so far also...we haven't went out yet but we email and text non-stop..l.o.l.
Plus, he's local (2 hr. drive in my state...I have tons of family where he lives so I wouldn't be scared to go see him...U know me).

But, a mistake like that could completely fizzle down chemistry fast. 
So, please learn from my mistake my felines..lol

I come from the school of thought is that there is no such

 thing as a mistake - it is just a great learning experience.   It 

looks like I am in good company at that school!

     -AUTHOR UNKNOWN


                                           SMOOCHIES***

No comments:

Post a Comment