Thursday, March 1, 2012

Talking 2 My Dad About The Bowl...

Men give really good advice when it comes to relationship...just ask any man you love or respect!



So, I talked to my father about my Sugary Adventures of last week. I have never really told him that I go on these dates like I do and I darn sure didn't tell him that I meet these POTS. online...he is extremely over protective and when I was younger extremely strict..

But, now that I'm an adult we are best friends...I'm a Daddy's Girl! My boyfriend says I'm a Mommy's Girl. So, I guess I just love my parents :)


I live in a nice neighborhood...so he thinks I'm meeting them while driving or jogging, or shopping, shit I don't know...lol
and who am I to change my Daddy's views of how I meet successful men...haha


So, I was venting to my Dad about the V.P. who I wrote about in my last post. I told him I don't understand how come I'm no longer closing the deal with these POTS.
I mean not to long ago I was having POTS. giving me my allowance in full on the first date with little conversation and now I'm in  a drought!

He said " You are to friendly and so they think that they can get over on you."
He also said "when you sit down you need to start talking about the reason you are there in the first place and then let things flow to see if there is chemistry."

"Ok", I said that makes sense to me.

 I always take he is advice because 1. he has a lot of women young and old...he takes care of his women (Should I dare call him a S.D....I would just say he's old fashion and believes a man should take care of his women. Actually all the men in my family is that way.) and 2. he pays attention to his surroundings. 3. women either propose to him or give him keys to their house within 2 weeks...

So, from here on out I'm going to ask my POTS. as soon as I sit down "what's the deal with my NNNNs (money).....lol

My Dad say if they don't have the gas they promise or the allowance there or talking about giving it up soon then get up and walk out because ..."he's trying to see what he can get for free or see how much he can talk you down" he said.

So, I'll let you Felines know how this works for me.
You know I am on my last engines of this Sugary Hunt because I am feeling the burn out.

 Multiple dates back to back starts to wear you out...and all I'm doing is eating steak and chatting...can you imagine if I was R.E.C.ing (sex)  to?

I may take a break and take down my profiles and then come back...this is if I have anymore dates that continue to suck the way they have been.

Sometimes I feel like we're to close to the situation to really give it a great judge of character...so stepping back for a while and then coming back with fresh eyes is better.

No promises to that because I am a little addicted to the Bowl...lol

Get the money first... Get the money first! It's no different then in Cosmetology...Get the money FIRST!
                      ~My Dad

                               Smoochies***

2 comments:

  1. You're one of my favourite blogs on here who I read religiously! (Just saying.. Hah) Thanks for the advice!

    Not sure why it isn't letting you follow me?! Eek - You have to go to the right hand side of my page, next to the tool bar at the top and the follow button pops up!

    Don't let guys take advantage of you! Some jerks are all about trying to get it on whilst putting as little effort in as possible. They just want to see what they can get from you, without giving anything back! Yuck.

    Good luck on your search,

    Much love,
    Jess
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. Jess,
    You honestly made my day! It was starting to suck(already)..my uncle died and I won't be able to go to my B.F.F. wedding tomorrow because the wedding and the funeral is on the sameday :(
    I feel like a horrible friend....she lives out of town.

    You response just made me feel so much better :)..Thank You!

    You know parents think that your not as street smart as you truely are!
    My dad is just very cautious. He is correct... that is a conversation I need to have as soon as I sit in the seat and if it doesn't go the way I want to get up and walk out.

    But, they don't get very far with me not even a hug always a hand shake.

    Thank you for the advice and I will keep that in mind on my next set (I know..way to many lol) of Sugary Dates next week...lol

    I wil try again to follow your blog.

    Thank you so much for loving my blog.
    Awww..I never knew people read my blog like that :)
    You should see this big ass smile on my face right now..haha

    Thank you for commenting.

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete