Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Sister Turning Down R.L. POTS....HUH?







My sister and aunt went to sign their lease on an office space that they are sharing. We go to the owners office (which is the whole top floor) and a young girl answers the door. She wouldnt even let us in...she said he was down stairs.


My sister says that he's her S.D.
I said no shes his daughter. She says no thats he S.B.


Long story short...he tells us in so many words that he was tapping this young girl...haha


He was checking me out. So, my sister is now on a mission to make him my S.D...haha


She wasnt a pulled together polsihed S.B.
But, I can't knock anyones style....she getting that money.


Basically his wife does all the paperwork and the S.B. sits on her ass in the office doing nothing at all...haha


I love it. He 74 years old..haha


But, He is very handsome...He is a big flirt and has swagger..lol


My sister...has R.L. guys offering to be her S.B. all the time and she turns them down..
I think it's so funny because she says she doesn't want to be a S.B. but she wants the money...


I think she will be one soon.


Her B.F. doesn't make enough for her shopping addiction...haha


Today was a sucky day!!!


  • I had to search for my high school diploma...went in the storage area at my mom's and couldn't find it....ughhh
  • Dropped my pretty banana (right after I peeled it)...it just fell on the floor
  • Had to get TB test...Im scaried of needles..it hurt   :(
  • Spent way to much money these week
  • Just eating for the first time 10:47pm...so I was cranky
  • My sister and I alway...ALWAYS...I mean always argue...so we were arguing (again) all day today.
  • I went shopping for nude open toe pumps.........I got everything but nude pumps.
  • I got in an argument with my B.F...........But he gave me money so I don't care... I took the $$$ and drove off...haha (thank you!!!)
  • On my way home from leaving him.....I caughter a flat....down the road from my house. So I rode the flat to my house.
  • cost of new tire $250+ tax+labor ....for one freakin' tire...Im beyound pissed!  But, Im happy that it hapened once I got off the highway and I was able to make it home safely.
Im happy the day is over...All I want to do tomorrow is sleep. I dont have to start my new job until monday. So, Im resting. Ill have triple A come out and change my tire to my spare so I can buy a new one.


Thanks for listening to me bitch about my sucky day :)




SMOOCHIES***


I put a quote & picture later....sorry felines Im tires...I mean tired lol

2 comments:

  1. 74?!?!?! Yikes! I care less about the physical than most women I know, but I don't think there is enough intellect in the world to get me to climb between the sheets with a gentleman in his seventies. Although, Mr. Clooney could get to seventy and prove me wrong ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mélasse:

    Yes, 74. lol
    He looks nice for his age. His current Babie looks barely legal..lol

    I've never charted those waters but I won't turn it down either..haha

    My new S.D. is 64 years old...haha

    I also can careless about how someone looks. If a man can teach me something and elevate me mentally...then Im good to go.

    My celebrity crush is honestly Sean Connery...the original James Bond 007.

    His voice, his face, his swagger, and in my mind he is very cultured educated, treats a women well, and is waiting for me. I know he is married and loves his wife...but a girl can dream can't she..haha


    It's his voice..so deep and masculine and that darn accent..yummy

    HAHA...That's what my dream S.D. looks like!!! lol


    Thank you for reading and commenting :)

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete