Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SENDING PICS. OF ANOTHER WOMEN. REALLY?!!!! UPDATED









Ok, so I was on my way to bed but wanted to check my  Sugary Email Acount.
Why did I just get 7 pictures from a POT. with a women in a bikini...on vaction. Why?
I ask you again why? I think it maybe his wife. At least I hope it's his wife...lol


She was out of shape and flabby. She looked old.


If your going to send a POT. S.B. pictures leave the chicks out. Why do I need to see this. Im a far cry of a jealous person but I think its about respect! Am I right?
This makes whatever chemistry there is very  hard to grow.


What am I supposed to say to these pictures?
Personally, I dont understand the purpose of sending me these pictures. I mean should I send pictures of me in Flordia with my ex.? lol
I dont think that would go over to well.



I was thinking about saying:
 O..your wife is pretty...haha
or who is this or maybe nothing at all...haha


What do you think?




Just wanted to post this quickly...

Update:
He said that she was his date from last night. lol
He just wanted to show me how beautiful Flordia is..lol

I told him sorry I thought she was your wife.

He said why are you sorry. No she's not my wife Ive been divorced for over 10 years now.

I said I was sorry because I thought she was your wife and also for the divorce.

I haven't heard from him since...haha

O well!



Laugh at Life!
~CaramellSeduction


SMOOCHIES***

4 comments:

  1. probably they are his favorite photos...he thinks he looks the best in those photos but too lazy to photoshop them. and as you said, since she is old and out of shape, he thought it was ok to send you those photos...if she was young, fit and hot, then that's kinda rude to share pics with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Georgina...he probably doesn't care about what his wife looks like in the photos and was catering to his own vanity. Although I agree with you, it was in poor form. It would have taken him only a couple of minutes to crop the photos before sending them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the same as the others... I don´t think you should comment anything on that as it´s probably nobody important.
    Like Georgina said, if it was a young hottie on his picture, then it would kinda bother me. Like with Ted...

    ...who´s my "POT",dunno how to call him as we´re getting serious outside of the sugar bowl...has a girl sitting next to him on his profile pic, too. At first, that bothered me cuz I wondered who she was - probably a pot SB. She looks like our age, but I dont find her very attractive lol. Now, since things seem to go to the next level with us, I dont care about her (probably she´s unimportant), but I wonder WHY he didnt crop her off. And THAT´S what I find disturbing a bit ^^ I guess some men wanna "show off" with younger girls on their pics - and some men just don´t think that much about a pic and just upload/send it. As it´s probably irrelevant, dont let it stress you :)

    Btw, you mentioned your ex is from FL. Do you mean ex-bf or ex-SD? Just wondering as Ted is also from FL...are you from that area (hope you don´t mind that I´m asking)?

    Love, A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felines:

    Hey girls! I would agree with you but there was only one problem...lol

    She was young...lol..she just looks old. haha


    So, I felt it was rude and the pictures were from last night.lol

    Only one picture had him in it. The rest was of her.

    Really?!!! why? just why ? lol

    A to the B:
    Don't stress my pet (steve erkle voice) my ex-boyfriend lives in Miami. So I don't think they are one in the same..haha
    Unless your S.D. is a 6'4", light skin, afican american man, in his 20's, yummy body, big feet, big hands, and big d***? lol

    Im so bad...haha
    I love me...I swear I crack myself up...lol

    He was one.. that I said could have counted as another S.D.
    So, it wouldn't suprise me if he was a S.D. (Im sure he is)..he loves to take care of his women.

    He's from the midwest. Had to move to get away from me :(

    Living here reminds him to much of me...his words not mine.

    That's the second ex the the state of Flordia has of mine. The other lives in Jacksonville, FL....last time I checked...haha

    The pictures actually reminded me of your post about the pictures of that other S.B.




    Thank you Felines for reading and commenting :)

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete