Thursday, March 8, 2012

I GOT THE JOB FELINES!!!!!!!

                                 NOW ALL I NEED IS THE SUGAR :)






O.k., So I think I mentioned that I was going to start looking for a job in the field I have my degree in since my Sugary Adventures aren't panning out the way I would like.


  I have been going on interviews..left and right and even went on interviews that had nothing to do with a degree but was geared more towards a Sugary pay out...hosting at top restaurants. 


But either the pay sucked or someone else filled the position.


Well, today I went on an interview and was offered the position right then and there! 
I'm so happy!! I need the money.


 I have had an administrative position in my field with the business licensing being in my name and I resigned because the business was out of compliance and I worked to hard to loose my license for someone else's business. 


Well, this position is the administrator's assistant. I will be doing the same job as before without all the stress and responsibility + I will be able to get off at 6:00pm. 


When I had the other position I was on salary so I was never officially off duty.


I was looking at my boss like you will be a great Daddie...lol
I saw him peeping me...checking out my ASSets....lol 
I have never really worked with a lot of men before and this position has a lot of men.


 I don't mean regular men...I mean G.Q. fine ASS men...DAMN..I can't wait to start working...lol


It's Downtown and it's near my college.. ...with free parking ...so you know in the summer I'll have my little  ass using the corporate district as my personal catwalk...lol


My B.F. used to get jealous when I had cute but not legal interns working for me at the place I resigned from ....I'll have to make sure he never comes to the job.....or his little chest will be fully inflated....lol


It's 4 investors who have offices in the building and ....I hope I leave a lasting and professional impression...so that they can want to invest in me...one way or another..........


 (can you say Sugar Bowl felines...haha).........lol


I wouldn't mind Sugaring My Way To The Top! Women Do It All The Time In The Corporate World..lol. So why not me too?


Why was one of my interview questions "so what do you like to do for fun?"


My dumb ass said "O you mean besides blogging?!" and fell out laughing...


Of course the guy interviewing me look puzzled but it was an inside joke for me and my Felines. ;)


He said "You have a blog? What is it about?"
I responded quickly "O, no I just love to read them and write my thoughts..it's so therapeutic"...lol


So, I'm thinking next week I will follow up with any and all POTS that I have computer chemistry with and then maybe start free-styling...if none of those POTS don't workout in person.


I just thought of something....
I always have the best of luck finding POTS. that will pay up when I don't need the money.
So...cheers to having a job and not need the money so badly.






I hope all is improving in the Bowl...because we babies need some great new :)






        People who enjoy what they are doing invariably


 do it well.

            ~Joe Gibbs









                       SMOOCHIES****



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations doll!! "my personal cat walk" lol I almost pee laughing that was freaking hysterical and cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bombshell Next Door,

    Hey Girl! LOL..

    I've never worked downtown before and being in cosmetology I haven't really worked around "dreamy" men before..lol

    So, this is all new to me...lol
    Thank you for the congradulations.

    But I can see myself with a long sexy maxi dress on (cover while in the office with a blazer or cropped sweater) and ripping it off during my lunch...hahah

    You know I'm freakin' crazy...lol sorry haha

    Thank you for reading and commenting :)

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, hilarious! Congratulations on the job honey. Eek, you must be so excited. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jessica...
    Yes, I am extremely excited. I've been looking foeverrr...lol

    I try to be completely honest. LOL...I know I'm crazy...lol

    It's a gift, I guess. haha

    I'll let you know if he tries to be a S.D.
    He kept saying "sweetheart, I'm mean".....lol

    I was completely covered,professional, and well dressed but I know he was checking out my ass as I walked in front of him...haha

    MEN!


    How do I join you blog?

    Thank you for reading and commenting :)

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete