Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A.M. SHOULD STAND FOR "Arrogant Men"...Can You Believe him?

Like Dude Why Are You So Full Of Yourself?? Your Not All Of That!



I hate men from A.M. they are so full of themselves..
Like really..you contacted me! I didn't contact you ..I didn't even know that you existed! haha


This guy doesn't even have a "POT name" because I don't know how to reply to the email.


My B.F. put me in a shitty mood and so I dont want to take it out on this poor  pompous sap..lol


So the reason I'm posting this post is for a graceful way to reply to his arrogant email.

The emails are of course below for your viewing and laughing pleasure...HAHAHA


him:

What's up? So what type of amounts are you talking about I mean with what figures are you looking at?

Me:
Typos are excused if you excuse mine Smile with tongue

$2500 mthly


him:
Whew! I've never even thought about the sugar daddy thing but I was like damn shes fine. But that's a little steep for my blood. I don't mind taking care of a chick but thats cra. I did not realize people was getting like that lol. Anyway yeah you right having this talk upfront was best haha. Damn you're fine though so I can be here for friendship or mentorship. I'm a pretty successful guy at a young age so I can point you right direction lol.

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse typos.

Me:
Thank you for the compliment. With my last S.D. that was my starter allowance...when the relationship ended it was much higher.
Thank you for being honest and upfront. I think having this talk saves a lot of time and money in the long run. It's not the most romantic conversation to have..lol but it keeps everything real and honest.
What do you do? Tell me about yourself? What type of allowance we're you thinking?

him:
I'm an engineer by day but I'm actually about to graduate from law school as well. Yeah, I'm sure it went up, he has to keep you on the team. About me I'm 6'3 190 34 years old. How old was your SD? I guess seeing that I have money, credit, good job, nice car, pretty good looking, I can't find myself paying that type of loot. I mean I could go out hang pick up chicks but I'd rather just have one bad (as in good looking) chick, like yourself on the side. In pretty much down for anything and I'm pretty cool to kick it with. Was actually looking forward to that first date! No never been an SD So I had no idea. I was thinking shopping trips, travel, gifts, dinners, jewelry, stuff like that. Im a big time shopper so i hit nyc, chicago, la. Into high fashion so i rock a lot of designer the Gucci Prada and Louis Vuitton you know but also rock regular clothes as well. Had no idea that you had to make monthly payments like it was a Bill or a mortgage LOL. So what do u like to do for fun? Do you travel? Do you date other guys or just your SD?

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse typos.


Ok, so this last email is where the problem is. I haven't responded and I believe he sent it last week. How do you Felines think that I should reply? Isn't he arrogant?

Men kill me thinking they can pull every women. eyeroll...I'm sure in R.L. I would advoid him like the fuckin' plague! Not because of looks (he not all that...either!) but because of how arrogant he is.

Like ok get over your fuckin' corny ass self already.

Isn't he a little to old to be talking like a rapper Kanye West "Cra" refrence...that is corny as hell! HAHA

Why in the fuck would I need another friend? Would you really try to be just my friend when you clearly want to fuck me? I don't believe in "friends with benefits" so if he was to be my friend he would get absolutely NO PEACHES!

 It wouldn't be a mutually benefical relationship..at all. Unless he thinks that mutual means he hits on me and mentor me...and in return gets to look at me...then ok, I have guy friends like that too....lol


I know some Felines have had success with young Pots/S.D. but I seem to get the arrogant ones.

I wouldn't mind going shopping and I guess that is the "new thing"  in the Sugar Bowl shopping only ...like I couldn't go shopping with my allowance if I wanted to...

Yeah he wants a "bad ass chick" on his arm like me to make him look like he has it all together and he's a complete package for some Gucci shoes...

Am I too picky? Should I meet the dooch bag in person and see if I like him then?

I need advice...Thank you in advance.

Is having a S.D. kind of like having a boyfriend???

I mean when you already have one the other ones start to come out of the wood work trying to be your Daddie?

So, if I just get an ok Daddie would my Dream Daddie come?

Will I have that Sugary Glow...when I finally get another Daddie?


Do you think I'm to picky?



HAVING ME ON  YOUR ARM UPGRADING YOUR STATUS...WHILE YOU THROW SCRAPES AT ME. I think not!
       ~Caramell Seduction


SMOOCHIES***

8 comments:

  1. ::MAJOR EYE ROLL::
    First off, the HORRIBLE grammar and slang is a no-no for me. Not attractive. Secondly he is being arrogant, you telling me your a "BIG TIME"shopper in NYC, wearing Gucci and LV but can't afford 2500 monthly.
    Please! Tell him to go jump off a cliff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey, why would you waste your time on a fake SD like him?? Replying to every single fake SD/wanna be is a pure waste of time. if they can't afford you, they don't get to talk to you. you need to delete their emails and move onto real SDs. focus all your energy on the real stuff!
    but if you want to keep him as a "gift daddy", I guess that's fine too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously! If he claims to be able to afford louis & gucci why the hell cant he afford the allowance? A good Louis bag is your allowance right there! That makes no sense to me.

    He is just trying to play himself up so you will continue to talk to him. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all that's being said. No way he's such a big time shopper but can't give you 2500 a month. You're not picky, in the sugar world you have to be cautious and it takes time to differentiate the fakes from the true SDs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like he is getting his gear from China...smh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guys that brag about their looks/ $ are usually broke. He used way too much street slang to be an engineer or "law student". He might have some chump change but I wouldn't settle for less.
    Be patient...finding a compatible daddy takes time. :-)

    <3 your blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...

    I can I put this.....I LOVE MY FELINES!!!

    HAHA...all you Babies are correct...

    Sugar Senorita:
    Yup clothes come right out of the back of the sweet shop..lol

    Mocha:

    Thank you for the encouraging words...and you are right the right Daddie will come along that will give me everything I can desire. Thank you for the words of inspiration!

    Lisa
    Hey Girl! Thank you for reassuring me. Sometimes I think its me. But Im happy that my Felines have my back :)

    takeliaSB:
    You got that right. It cost to play and he's just playin his-self! The money he claims he has is all in his mind. The purse or the shoes or outfit I would pick out would be right in lines with the allowance I requested.
    Thanks Girl!!!

    Georgina SB:
    You know I love telling advice raw and I also like receiving it raw. I couldn't have said it myself.
    I think that he maybe just straight hot air...lol

    Be sweet, sugary sweet :):
    I fell out laughing when I read this because that's exactly how I felt when I read his email for the first time. lol
    I personally don't think that $2500 isn't a lot if you are making a nice living...I mean get rid of the cable and sports package and get a Sugar Babie....Really which one will make you happier? HAHA

    Thank you Felines...You always make my day and cheer me up. Your advice is always on point and soooooo true.

    Thank you for reading and commenting :)

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete
  8. His entire comment was condescending and making fun of you. Frankly I would block him. He likes hearing himself talk. what a dork. is he married? Why is he on AM? what a retard.

    ReplyDelete