Monday, January 23, 2012

WORKIN' THIS BODY...UNTIL I CAN'T WORK IT NO MORE!!



I have been busting my ass with this 10 minute trainer. Ladies if you want to get into shape and just want to tone up and look lean this darn DVD isn't no joke! lol
I mean disc 1...I haven't even tried the other 2 disc.lol
I've also finally got Turbo Fire...but I haven't been able to move passed disc 1....because of this darn 10 minute trainer...lol
                         I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Im already in really good shape. I loose weight ever winter usually between 5-15 ponds...I don't now why but it's always happened this way like clock work. So, this year I decided to ton my body up and maybe start working on that 4 pack (or even that sexy line going up the abs) I've always wanted.

As sugar babes so much of our allowance depends on how we look..it's sad but it's true. Men have to be physically attracted to you or it won't go any farther. I want to make sure that I look drop dead gorgeous in my bikini this summer because I plan on having a ball.

Ladies if you've seen the informercials at night and was on the fence about buy this dvd....go and get it...it's good 4 men and women.


We have cheeky quotes like ~ "Why dont you Put some fun between your legs by exercising?"
"That's not sweat , It's my body crying"...
-Author Unknown


              SMOOCHIES******

No comments:

Post a Comment