Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2nd Potential S.D....The Crocodile Hunter




SO, my next Pot. S.D. is someone I like to dubb "The Crocodile Hunter." Does he look like the beloved Crocodile Hunter..No!....Hell No!!....Absolute not! lol. 

Please take a moment of silence out for the real " Crocodile Hunter." He was awesome!!!

Ok, back to what you came here for.....

 The pictures this Pot.  sent me looks like something off of t.v. He travels all over the world to go hunting. Are you kidding me! I know I'm not here to judge..but it is my blog..lol
He says that his babie doesn't have to hunt if she doesn't want to but she can travel with him on all of his adventures (now that sounds fun...right?).

He's into hunting and I've been an on again off again vegetarian since I was 12 years old (can you say Ackward) my love of steak keeps bringing me back to meat :(   sad I know.
I also wear fur & leather (I never said I was a perfect vegetarian)...just pray for me. lol

He has a few Pot. S.B. already lined up (according to him) that he planned on meeting this week and next week but my pictures stopped him in his tracks...awwwww isn't that sweet..lol

So, we've been emailing back and forth and I guess he's serious about his search because he wants to meet Thurs., Friday or Sunday night (dinner).
He lives a couple hours away. I let him know that this week (being that it's such short notice) wouldnt work for me. He stated that he would come to me...
Now, that's what I'm talking about!! I think that Daddies from out of town should travel to the babies for first meetings...it builds trust and confidence between the two.

Don't you agree my Feline family?

So, I told him I would have to see if I could shift somethings around and let him know tomorrow.

The Hunter is looking pretty good thus far..because he's willing to travel to me :)

Cross your fingers ladies.

 It's not so fun when the rabbit has a gun. 
-Jake Hoyt: Training Day

                      SMOOCHIES*****

No comments:

Post a Comment