Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hot Of The Presses....International Businessman....yummy!




International Hottie is someone who contacted me last

night/this morning 2:55 am (I have insomnia) I enjoyed our

conversation. Hewants me to fly to Singapore to be with

him.


Now come on my Feline Fam. I just posted last night


how scaried I am to meet a  Pot. one state over from


me. L.O.L.  I know my sister wouldn't want to fly


Internationally without me really knowing him...but



shit... by then why would I need her...l.o.l (s.m.h).


I politely informed him that I would love to travel but


I would need to meet him on American soil first. He


understood completely and asked could we email so


that we could get a better understanding of each


other's wants and needs. So, I just sent him my


email address.

He would be a great mentor for me...his suggestion

not mine. I would have a

"FULLY PACKAGED S.D"....looks,money,brains,and

someone to help me grow.

What more could a S.D. ask for?

I hate getting excited because I don't want to jinx anything....

you know how it is.

I'll keep you posted on any progress.



"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has

what you want than it does to try to

reconstruct an existing society to match your standards."

 - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in

an Unfree World 


                            SMOOCHIESS*******


P.S.

   My computer is doing the matrix...so bare with me

until I figure out what the heck is going on.

2 comments:

  1. maybe 1 out of every 10 pots really comes through...so don't get excited with each one! they flake all the time, they don't give you what they promised, they may turn out to be assholes... but keep trying until you find your Mr. right SD! you will get the hang of it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I've seen that from the dates that I went on.
    Im writ a post about this guy from Canada....which made me stop being so darn polite and more about business.

    Your 100% right...they are just like the men out of the sugar bowl lol

    ReplyDelete