Friday, January 20, 2012

Sugary Kittens,Cubs, & Lioness!

In the sugary world I think that I will define the stages of babies as such:
 A "Kitten" is a new baby who is wet behind the ears, a "Cub" is someone who may have a little experience but still has a lot of growing and learning to do, and "Lioness" is the experience sugar baby, she know exactly what she wants and know how to get it!
I classify my level of experience as a "Cub" the reason I say that I am in this category is because I've had a sugar daddie before but I still need to learn about the game. With time and learning from your mistakes I think that we all can become Sexy...Sultry... Lionesses!  


Just like everything in life you must take from this a sense of growth. It can't just be all about the money (huh?) I know I can't believe I saying this to the world but it's true. You have to have a dream (for me it's opening my own business),  a goal ( maybe for you it's moving out of your parents basement). But either way it has to be that driving force that keeps you centered. No, dream or goal is wrong! So, Kittens... Cubs.. &.. Lionesses, if increasing your designer wardrobe is your goal "I ain't mad at you..Do you!!!"  Don't loose yourself   in this sugary world. Just indulge in the Luxuries of it...l.o.l


So my feline family  I leave you with this, a message from one of "the world's most famous" sugar babies ever......


“She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she 


was sad. And that’s important—you know ” 

― Marilyn Monroe





                    SMOOCHIES****



2 comments:

  1. Great insight!! Looking forward to more posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for becoming a member. Aslo, thank you for your words of encouragement. I just added 3 or 4 new post.

      Delete