Tuesday, January 24, 2012

* 911....He Says All He Wants Is A Hand Job 2x's A Week Someone To Talk 2?

HELP!!!!
Ok so I have a Pot. that I met on A.M. (I cant remember if he lives here in my state or the next state over) but he said that he's looking for a compainon (to talk with and go to movies with...blah blah blah...) and 5 min. sex. Then today he ask could I handle only giving him a hand job and how much allowance would I want for 2x's a month. The allowance I usually ask for is $2,500.00 a mth.

So how much should my allowance be to talk to the guy and give him a hand job 2x's a mth (lol)?

Thank you my Kittens,Cubs,and Lionesses!





"I told my wife 'hey honey come on, let's make love like the old days.' She asked me for 50 bucks."

"I was making love to my wife the other night, I looked up. She was on the phone."

     -Rodney Dangefield

                                   SMOOCHIES****

5 comments:

  1. That's weird and sounds sketchy...I would definitely pass that up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a little odd, he probably wouldn't offer you more than like 50 a meeting or something in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. I felt a little effy also. Idk. Im going to meditate on it. Maybe email with him a little more and see what feeling I get from him. But, I will dif. keep your advice at the front of my mind. We have to follow our 1st minds right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I know of a SB who's doing well just by taking a shower on skype for her international SD..so who knows. email him more but obviously be on your guard and see what's going on..although the fact that he discussed sex/plans without meeting you kinda turns me off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your not the only one who's turned off. I dont understand why men think talking about sex is attractive. smh
    Who I wish I couls pull a daddie like that lol

    ReplyDelete