Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Inspired by "The life of a Sugar Babe post: Sugar Baby Friends."

* DISCLAIMER THIS POST HAS A LOT OF PROFANITY...LOL..BUT A GREAT MESSAGE! IF IT OFFENDS MOVE TO THE NEXT POST...IT'S MY DAMN BLOG AND I CAN SAY AND CUSS IF I WANT TO...LOL*  LOVE YA!




This should really be 2 post...sorry so long but it's worth the read. lol
***I fequently say women or ladies throughtout my blog but I mean all babies  :)


I was inspired by "The life of a Sugar Babe post: Sugar Baby Friends." Check out her blog! This started as me commenting to her post but got way to long...so I decided to turn it into a post of my own and dedicate it to her. lol..sorry girl. lol

Your right it seems like we as babes should be able to contact another sugar babe up and say "girl, I'm going on a date or I have a POT. out of town but my usual travel buddy can't make it...do you want a free trip, can u go?" But, people in this damn recession and before, and after this recession will always be shady as hell! It's really sad :(    I know but that is the reality. But, not all.

 I've had a "friend" since middle school do that to me over a guy and she was married and made fun of me for dating him because he was plus sized and older. lol.
I've learned that no matter what there is no need for a women who isn't my sister's to be around any man that I'm with. My sister's and I have always had the understanding that successful men travel in packs...so if mine or theirs has money or is fine as hell...once his friend sees 1 of us then they will say "introduce me to your sister or do you have a friend." The answer is always I have a sister that would be perfect 4 you..lol

That's what women forget. We aren't in competion with each other...but to not know that there are women who are in competion with you would be crazy & unrealistic. I'm not in competion with any babe..ever! I look at everyone as friends (until u cross me and then it's your loss because I'm a damn good friend).

 I work in the beauty industry and many of my clients have become my friends...my success is contributed to being a real friend to these women (and men) we treat each other like family...you can't be a hater and want them to spend their money with you...right.

Look at other Sugar Babes as people that you are "networking" with...just like in any other business. They help you to learn about your industry better and help you grow as a business women, they are connections! GET IT?   In the beauty industry I have friends that do the samething as me...I guess they are supposed to be viewed as my "competition" but I don't look at it like that...and maybe that's why they send customers to me if they can't do something, or if they go on maturnity level, or va-k (I do the same). Whatever the reason is we have each others back!

 Besides I appreciate the guidance that you ladies   babes (bcuz there are male babes) provide me....and I want that to keep comin...If I FUCK You over, why in the hell would You keep me up on the latest knowledge...lol.

I always felt that if your bold enough to eat off my plate or If you want something that I have... talk to me... I more then likely have a side piece anyway. It's never that deep for me. It's way to many men out there.  lol
Sorry, if I sound overly confident and that's a turn off to some but Im just being honest.
When in the sugar world...I assume that the women in the BOWL are beautiful and or confident and can pull anything that they want!!
A successful Babe must be confident and bold and baby that's me!lol.
Im sorry that that happened to you (I know you feel hurt..believe me and  or pissed). But all Sugar Babies aren't thristy and have sometype of moral compass that keeps them in the right direction of being loyal.

For me personaly, I appreciate the sport of being a Sugar Babe. It's about more then the money..it has to be. I like succeeding and taking something from someone else is corny as hell to me..I want to put the leg work in to build a connection and then rep the benifits.

I'll also say this to women in R.L. or the Sugar Bowl. Just because you see how a man does a women doesn't mean that is how that man is. He just maybe that way with her and when you get him or steal him...he's not the same with you...

movin in closer it's a secret...lol...............

IT'S NOT HIM...IT'S HER! She brings out the best in that man...she demands respect from that man and  that's way he doesn't do you the same way he does her....lol

As women or Babes (because there are male babes) we need to stick together.

To make a long story short.. lol ...yeah right... I don't know how to do that...lol
The friend...I mean the ex-friend...come on ladies I'm nice and cool as f..k but I'm not stupid...lol

Still wants to be my friend til this day...her loss...I laugh at her corny ass when I see her (each and everytime..it never gets old) AND as far as homeboy...I ran into him and he told me she was a loud mouth and she was willing to give up the goodies much faster then me..."but I regrets it" he says... (I guess he got what he deserves)

*F.Y.I: I saw him at a fashion show that I was in and killed that runway by the way.lol

....and how he wants me back and he sorry blahhh blahh blahh...lol
I did a  mannequin turn and walked away...straight DIVA Move. lol...NEVER TALKED TO EITHER 1 OF THEM AGAIN. lol
I love it..it drives them crazy!

that felt like many lives ago..lol

SO FUCK!!! the so called sugar babe friend... Don't waste not 1 more key stroke on that BITCH...
(O, MY GOODNESS POTTY MOUTH) LMFAO -W- TEARS REALLY!!!

"I would like to think that I wouldn't steal another SB's client.

But I simply don't know.

I haven't had the chance and won't put myself in that predicament again though."

***If you get the chance keep this in mind:


BECAUSE SHIT... I MIGHT NEED U TO ROLL WITH ME ON A TRIP TO A POT.{IF U READ MY BLOG U KNOW I'M SCARY AS HELL TO TRAVEL TO SEE A POT. ALONE..}.   LOL

*Don't let the game change who you are as a person...keep in  mind how you felt when she did it to you and don't do it to another Babe and be a REAL SUGAR BABE FRIEND...OR R.L. FRIEND....


I love how you kept it completely real in your post and thank you for sharing that with us...so we can learn and grow from this experience.

You found a friend in me...so continue to be u...I think your great!

P.S.
    I don't want  nothing up in me that I know has been up in someone else I know (even if he hasn't tapped it yet..lol)....tongue,penis,lips, ewwwwww...yucky (I'm a germ a phobe)!!!




*I can come up with many quotes for this post but I think the most befitting quote is this one:

(She signs out each show with this message and today I will also).


Put people first, Then money, Then things!
              -Suze Orman


                                 SMOOCHIES*******

I LOVE YA'LL     :)














2 comments:

  1. Girls are catty. In the sugar world, I think there's probably some extra cattiness lol. But I don't know any R.L Sugarbabes, I've always wanted to have a 3some with my SD another SB but now that I read this I'm kind of thankful I didn't go through. Well my SD claim I'm good enough for him, but I told him the offer's on the table if he wanted to. But Damn! I gotta protect what's half-ly mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.O.L I know right! Did you read The life of a Sugar Babe post? I don't understand why it's that way. I think it's stupid. I was going to ask babes what cities they lived in so I would have someone I knew if I visited a traveling Pot. but after reading her post it made me completely change my mind. lol
    Yeah, you have to protect your investment (as my sister says)lol.
    I would think twice before doing that lol...I don't know if you watch "The Game" but last season the wife melony was going to give her husband a 3-some and the other players wife was showing her the rules of picking out a women...lol u can watch it on youtube..lol(Last season wasn't that great).

    ReplyDelete