Monday, January 23, 2012

Sugar Babe=Liberation?




So,  What are your thoughts and feelings about being a sugar babe? I remember when I first stumbled across the lifestyle and I told 1 of my g.f. about it and she asked me "don't you feel like it's the same thing as prostitution?" My reply was "no!" I've always been a conservative girl...who cares about her reputation and always....I mean always took care of her man. I can count  on 1 finger how many men I've dated that has taking care of me (With the recession times are hard) so now more then ever I want to have a man help me reach my long time goal and dream of opening my own business.

I think that being a sugar babe is a liberating thing for a women. It, encourages you to make sure that any relationship (sugar world or R.L.) is mutually beneficial.  I used to find myself having to explain to unexperienced potential S.D. what it means to be a S.D. and how its no different then them asking for sex or wanting a women that looks a certain way ( when they are in their late 40's-60's and want a P.Y.T pretty young thang).
Why are they so comfortable with asking for sex and feel that it's not ok for us to get what we want out of it. I am a little bit of a feminist. lol
My Daddy (real not sugary world lol) has always taking great care of his daughters and the women in his life. That's what men do "take care of their women!" Men these days think that women should take care of them. It should be mutually beneficially for all parties in any relationship.

What do you think ladies....do you feel that being a sugar babe is liberating?

Why is it that men can be bastards and women must wear pearls and smile? 
~Lynn Hecht Schafren

I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. 

~Madonna Ciccone



                         SMOOCHIES**********








No comments:

Post a Comment