Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mr. Musical




Ok, so my  Kittens, Cubs, and Lionesses....I've never went out of town to meet a potential.
I've been chatting with a nice potential (we'll go ahead and call him Mr. Musical). He wants me to come to visit him (the first visit) he lives maybe about 2-3 hour (another state) drive away and while I'm there go and see a musical. That sounds fun to me since I've never seen one with a date before.
I notified him that my sister would need to come with me.
His reply " whatever makes you feel safe?" So, I'm over here blushing because I've ran across some
asshole on these different sites.

Wish me luck ladies  :)

People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  ~H. Jackson Brown

                                Smoochies ****

No comments:

Post a Comment