Thursday, January 19, 2012

Introduction

H
I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone in the sugary world of blogging. I have had 1 Sugar Daddie that I met in the R.L. that relationship lasted 2 1/2 years.
Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end...
So, I'm back out on my sugary hunt. 
I had no idea what it meant to be a "Sugar Babie" until I met my 1 and only Sugar Daddie. I will have to come up with a name for him later because I will make a lot of references to him throughout my blog. He was a professional Sugar Daddie and opened my eyes to so many things. So since then I have been on many dates trying to weed out the rift raft...l.o.l
I've come close to many but my internal beeper goes off and tells me if the guy is a flake or a psycho.
It's nice that I finally found the courage to start my blog...I've been reading your blogs for years. Getting advice and finding comfort in your stories and learning from your mistakes.
I hope that I am able to provide Sugar Babies with the same inspirational information that I have received. There were many questions that I had when I first went on dates and I hope that I will be able to take the jitters out. 


                         ****Disclaimer******
These are adventures that I have been on during my Sugary Quest...all advice and lesson that I've learned are my experiences. This blog is made for positive reflections although every adventure traveled hasn't always been positive.


P.S.
I love quotes...so I will try to post a quote with each entry.


“I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it. ” 

― Marilyn Monroe


                        SMOOCHIES******

No comments:

Post a Comment