Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU!





This is going to be a quick post. You sugary bitches are amazing! I freakin love each and everyone of you. I'm learning so much from reading everyone's blogs. I'm going to compile a post of everything I learned so far from the millions of Kittens,Cubs,and Lionesses on the web. I feel more prepared to be in the sugar bowl and I'm happy to be a part of it with you Sugary Felines. Thank you for all my members. If there is anything that you want me to write about shoot me an email. I'm having trouble seeing who's following me..if you have any suggestion on how I can view this please tell me. The Lionesses have the sugar life down to a complete science and I see how and why they are pulling in the paper that they are getting..lol

I think that every Sugary Feline deserves to get above allowance because it takes alot of work to find the right Daddie. The leg work in this is no joke! I feel like this is a 22 hr. course load because there is so much learning to do..online as well as getting out there and paying your dues (1st dates with Pot.=Intership)....lol

Not what we give,
But what we share,
For the gift
without the giver
Is bare.
~James Russell Lowell


No comments:

Post a Comment