Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1 Of My New Potential S.D....Is Santa Clause..O.M.G!

HOW BEFITTING IS THIS PICTURE..LOL




So, I have a few new Pot. this post will be dedicated to....Santa Clause..lol

Santa Clause (l.o.l) He has a fully grey breed with the belly to match..l.o.l. He comes across as a nice man thus far but he keeps chatting about how he wants to eat me (eye roll) why do men who your not intimate or no allowance in the bank (okay!) think that it's a turn on to talk about sexy?  He said that I wasn't in his state range...in the same breathe he invited me to Vegas. He said he would rather meet in Vegas then the Midwest..shit I'm down for that I haven't had a Va-K in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time (damn you school, lol). 
 So, when you ladies have a Pot. that's out of town...what are the steps you take? I always want to take my sister with me (even on dates R.L...in our family if u date 1 sister u kinda date us all, no kinky shit).
I know I have to get out of my own way(sister)  if I want to be a truely successful S.B. and meet my finacial deadlines for the business I want to open.

He gave me the link to his company website as well as his personal and corporate email address. He checks out ...I mean you never know but he's on many sites for speaking engagements.

He's had experience with S.B. before which is always a plus in my book (I dont have to do any explaining or convincing that this is something that he wants to do).

So, how do you ladies meet men out of town?
 I've had S.D. fly to me but I've never flown to a Pot. or S.D.

Thank you as usual :)

"He who marries for love without money has good nights and sorry days."
- Anonymous


                                   SMOOCHIES******

2 comments:

  1. Um No. He should have a normal date first. seriously women need to stop being taken in by fancy smancy talk/lies/. if you get to Vegas and he's a psychocreep then what happens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm to scary to just run off with someone. That's not my style. Which I state throughout my blog.
    But hell yeah a Va-K woud be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete