Friday, January 20, 2012

My 1st Post- SD DATE


             The first sugar daddie date was a man I meet on S.A. site. He was a white male in his late 40's-mid 50's (I don't know he was l.o.l...ooo that sounds so mean) slight patch of bald in the middle of his head,and a yummy beer belly  l.o.l. We met at a new Hilton Hotel in a suburb not to far from my job. I had my sister come because I was completely scared out of my mind. She sat in her car (I took her keys and ran into the hotel l.o.l) and text me every 10-15 minutes. the date lasted about an 1hour and 1/2.
He stood when I arrived to the table. I remember thinking to myself o.k. were off to a good start.
We talked about me being in school and how much allowance I would want. He asked me was I attracted to him and I told him I was (eye roll). He told me that when we went to places I would be starred at. He wanted to know if I could handle that. I told him that I was....It's something that you get accustom to as a women I replied to him. My sister came in to get her keys l.o.l so she could go (I drove my own car) he called he" my bodyguard and told me that I was a smart girl for thinking of my safety."
To make a long story short he felt that I was 1 foot in the door and 1 foot out of the door as far as being a sugar baby.
                  AND HE WAS RIGHT....I was a sad, uneducated, uninformed KITTEN!
Although I had been a S.B. before I had never met anyone offline.
So we parted ways and he gave me a card with a dog on it and $300.00 just for seeing him. He told me to think about the possibilities of us being together. I told him I would and got into my car.
I took to long to decide that I want to be his baby by the time I figured it out...he was already snatched up
  :(


Lesson Learned!!!
So now that I'm a CUB I know that if their is chemistry there...it's time to make it official (I don't mean sexually or even exchange of allowance).




Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- Author Unknown

                   SMOOCHIES*****


No comments:

Post a Comment