Monday, January 23, 2012

Girlfriend/Wife=Sugar Babe...........Boyfriend/Husband=Sugar Daddie............. ...Same Damn Thing!




You have to remember that majority of people are set in their ways. They are closed minded and can't see past things that they don't understand. All men who take care of their women are sugar daddies and all women who except gifts in my eyes whether it be husband or boyfriend are sugar babies. My grandmother who recently passed away was married to my grandfather for 52+ years. She always asked for money and gifts and he gave it to her with a damn smile on his face. Everything that she could possibly think of was given and to here. Even in death he took care of his baby....by giving her a Homegoing of a Queen!

So, I shared that to say know your worth and stand by your guns! Screw what others have to say about the life we live because every women wants to have a man that they can say is a great provider and gives her gifts. That is the reality of things....regardless of how independant you are as a women.

I think that you have to be a certain type of person to be a S.B. the reason I say this is because you have to put your emotions and listen to what his needs are, become a counselor, a pastor, a friend, a business associate, a lawyer, a mother, a doctor...........the list could go on forever.
So, continue to be a free spirits and let Nay Sayer say whatever they want...they are the ones who need to open themselves  up for change.



People may hate you for being different and not living by society's standards but deep down, they wish they had the courage to do the same.


 -Unknown quotes

                 SMOOHIES*****



 



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quote. I am a future sugar baby. I just love knowing the fact that I wont be living by society's boring rules and standards. I have always aspired to be a free spirit. It makes for a waaayy more interesting life anyway. I'll be the old lady whose stories you actually want to hear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog kitten. I look forward to reading your blog and in the sugar bowl I don't think age matters at all...so you won't be "the old lady" :)
      I love being different also. I can't really help it..lol I was born to be a trend setter. lol

      Thank you for reading and commenting

      SMOOCHIES***

      Delete