Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The WATCHER!




Hey Felines! So the watcher is a guy that I met on S.A. nice enough guy. His profile was pretty normal. Once we started to correspond he informs me that he wants to have a M.F.M.(3-some with him me and another man). I'm going to be honest I had to look up  what the hell m.f.m was because I had no clue..lol

Now, maybe being from being from the mid-west can make me a little naive to the "goings on" in other parts of the world. lol I'm sure there are people in the Midwest who indulge in all types on kinky fantasies and fetishes. lol
When I was in high school I heard of guys double banging girls but according to him this would be more evolved. lol
It's completely about the women. It's not about "banging" its actually about worshiping the women like a goddess.
Hmmmmmm....I love to daydream at work. And I'm not going to lie...I was thinking about these men feeding me grapes..haha

So, he told me he would get off on seeing me have sex with another man. He doesn't have to touch me at all...just wants to watch ( not the first time I've been asked this from a pot on S.A.). Too bad my man(B.F.) don't play that! Because we could put on a really good show for his ass...we are so nasty it might make him change his mind about being a watcher....lol (t.m.i. I know! lol sometimes I get carried away :

We will see.

 Do you Felines think that Fetishes (that aren't yours) should cost extra in the monthly allowance?


If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities. 
            ~Maya Angelou 


SMOOCHIES***

No comments:

Post a Comment