Wednesday, November 7, 2012

FANTASIES...A COUPLE?


Have any Felines ever had a sugary couple? By couple I mean married,dating, engaged,committed to each other...you know a couple. The reason I ask this is because  lately I've been receiving emails and even in public been approached by married/dating couples trying to date me or sleep with me. Now in real life I turn this down. My city is extremely to small (not really) to be carrying on like that...l.o.l And since I'm a private person something like this could never work for me in Real Life.
In the sugary world I have been winked and emailed since I first put up my profile by couples.

 I've been having fantasies lately of have a sugar daddie and then his wife finds out and she then wants to have a 3-some to heal her pain.
Are fantasies supposed to remain just that...fantasies?

I have never been with a women. But the idea has entered my mind (I would never admit in R.L.) before of what it would be like to experience a women's  kisses all over (but the sex how does that even work...i.d.k)
But, I've always pushed the thought out of my mind because what would it be like after....lol

Plus, I would be extremely picky... probably worse then any man would be. lol
I wouldn't be seeking perfection but just perfection to me. Yes, to even to kiss or sleep with. I mean why should my standards change just because its a women. Right?

Would a women be drama? Isn't drama free one of the perks of being in a sugary relationship? 
What if they fall in love with me? What if he falls in love with me? Would she be jealous.  Or what if  she falls in love with me? What would do to there relationship. Or worse vice versa!

So, recently I had a couple email me. The s.d. pot was handsome and well spoken. He then told me that him and his wife were seeking a girlfriend. Honestly, I almost deleted the email but I told him that I would hear him out. He then emailed me personally and sent me more pictures. She was beautiful (body included) Both older then me but you guys know I like older men....
Hmmmmmm a women? 
Then she emailed me. She comes across as down to earth and nice. Hmmmm I.D.K. 
Tell me Felines....have you ever thought about being with a women/ opposite sex? How about a couple? Would that make you gay? Or Bi? 
Just wondering your thoughts Felines.

P.S.
I have two other post Im going to try to post today. 1 about a millionaire who wanted me to have his babies...lol
2nd one about a man who wanted to have a 3 some with men with another man..
I love the sugary world. lol

Fantasy mirrors desire. Imagination reshapes it. 
~Mason Cooley


SMOOCHIES***

No comments:

Post a Comment