Monday, April 2, 2012

WHICH ONE SHOULD I CHOOSE? WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE?

How Two Firefighters Started Firehouse Subs Franchise


I feel like my job is keeping me from my Sugary Adventures and Blogging and we all know that I am so into Blogging!
I miss you Felines. I just started the darn job and I feel like I have left my B.F.F. to live life without me.

I just wanted you guys to know that I miss you and that my S.D. will be back in town on the 4th of April and we're shooting for having dinner together and more when he gets here.
We will see :)

I need my allowance to start. This job is highly stressful. Women are all in my business. I have Candace (last post) who rolls her eyes at me everytime I see her. But she doesn't bother me at all...I actually think I need her to make me day go better..haha
What's that old saying about haters..."Let them be your motivator/cheerleaders" haha

My job think that Im going to do all the work of an Administrator without "Administrator money" O NO! I've had that position before and don't want to go down that road again until I own my own business.

Im going to talk with my S.D. about his thoughts on the position. He is extremely successful and Im going to use his knowledge in life and business to get me where I need to go!

 I have another job possibility (they are just now getting back to me) working in an industry that has nothing to do with my dreams and goals......BUT.....
The money is so good I could be a "SUGAR MOMMA!"
So, it's like what should I do...haha

My boss that I have a crush on $$$$ left. Come to find out he was hiring me for his position. So, Im kind of sad because I learned a lot from him! I was told by a guy who works at my job that my former boss likes black women. I said I know he likes women with a little spice because his ex-wife was a spanish women. They told me his new girlfriend was black...lol

I have my sites set on the real money.... now. The stuffy and boring Investor. When I first started working there he couldn't look me in the eyes and barely talked to me and now he can't seem to stay out of my office. He makes up every excuse to have a meeting in the morning and right before I go out the door for the evening...haha

One of my co-workers showed me the garage where his cars are parked. New Jag, New big Body Benz, Hummer...all black and my co-worker says that he has way more at home.

Im trying to paint you felines a picture of how rich he really is.

He owns the building downtown where my job is! The 3 parking lots near my job (cash cow right there alone). He owns a charter high school and middle school and child care center inside of my building. He owns an insurance company.  He has 3 personal assistant (Im not talk secretaries but assistants). Everything that is in the building I think he has his hands in the pot some how...if not his rent isn't cheap because I do the bugeting and the financing.

Im looking for my oppurtunity! Did GOD bless me with this job to land a millionaire S.D.
that would be amazing!!!!

My Boss who left is rich also but not this rich.

Both are nice looking men and grew up together..they are friends...so I have to plant my sugar seeds wisely...haha

I wear the most seductive but tasteful outfits. Fully covered but hugs all my petite womenly curves...haha.  He always walks behind me and he is always near me and of course Im smelling yummy and fresh! lol

I'm slowly putting him under my spell...lol
At first he didnt smile or laugh at my jokes and now....I get maybe half a smile.
He's a work in progress.

We will see.

I have a POT. who I met on S.A. who lives 2 hrs. away..but I am so tired when I get off that I go straight to sleep when I get home.

This other job would give me the funds I need to open my business.
The job I work at I believe "Investor" is trying to buy out the owner and put me in his place. Well, that would be fine if I was trying to open my business 4-5 years from now. But, Im trying to open this year or early next year and so that plan of his couldn't work for me without the right financial backing.....my paychecks.

I dont need titles! I cared about having a title,big fancy office,salary,responsibilites when I got my associates degree. Now for me it's how much are you going to pay me to do the job you want me to do?

So, Felines I feel like Im in a Dilemma  . My dad told me to quit this job and chase that money. My mom told me to stay at this dependable job and grow with the company.

My question is which job do you Felines think that I should work?

If I work at the Health Position (POT. JOB) I would be training DR.'S in the new health technologies. This will always be in high demand because my state is big in health care and DR.'S will always need to farther their education. This position is a career! Traveling (all inclusive) and paid training is included in this position.
 I would be able to purchase & start my own business & home  with this job.

OR

Working in my "Dream" field learning. But what Im learning there I can learn with continue education courses in my field. I really wanted the position because my former boss is a great business man and I learned so much from him in the short time period that I worked for him...I wanted the job to be mentored by him. Of course it keeps the fire lit about my dream and it wouldn't be put on the back burner because I am living it everyday!

If I had to open my business later on for whatever reason both of these jobs could be excellent careers for me.

I think that my grandmother who passed wants me to take the other position because everytime she went into the hospital she would call me and tell me to "make sure you look cute because the Dr.'s are handsome and I'm not sick without a purpose..you better take advantage of this"...haha
She was on a mission to get me married to a DR. /M.D. lol

She was my bestfriend and her opinion always matters to me (I know I still speak of her as if she's here but it's still all new to me ) so I know she would say that this is business and go for what would be able to help me out in the future and since the health position pays way more I should go for that one.

I would love to know your thoughts :)





Im going to talk with my S.D. about his thoughts on the position. He is extremely successful and Im going to use his knowledge in life and business to get me where I need to go
~ Caramell Seduction

SMOOCHIES***

2 comments:

  1. Another timely post...

    I recently contemplated this myself. My chosen career path will provide me with a "comfortable" lifestyle at best...if I am successful. However, I am smart and educated and good make a lot more money in another field. It wouldn't be my passion but I could be wealthy...not rich...wealthy...there is a difference. I am currently struggling with this decision. I feel like life is coming so fast and all that once seemed ahead of me is now in front of me and I have to make a choice.

    As I am in a position to offer little guidance or assistance, I would suggest you choose the path the leaves you with the least regret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl my Daddie (sugary not biological) gave me some advice and I wanted to share it with you.

    He said sometimes you have to take detours in life to get you where you need to be...that doesn't mean that you are giving up on your dreams. With smart planning you will be able to give even more to that dream!

    Isn't he dreamy :)

    With the current events that unfolded at my job on Thursday I will be leaving very soon! So, my choice is made for me.
    I hope that you make a decision that you can feel comfortable with..if you need me then Im here for you!

    Thank you for reading and commenting :)

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete