Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Holidays Felines!!!!

Daddie does me good !!!!!!!!!



Ok so... Thursday was my last day for the work week (good friday). I had one of the worst weeks ever!

 But, on a positive note I was looking sooooo hot because I had a date with my S.D. and Im trying to hook my boss (the investor).....haha

Speaking of my boss. My former boss sent me a text last night at 11:30 p.m. saying happy holidays and he heard that I was dressed to the 9 and he was sorry he wasn't there this week like he wanted to be. So, I know that the only one who he speaks to at my job is the investor....they have been friends longer then I've been a live...haha

What did I have on you ask......I had on a form fitting but office  appropriate dress, a high waisted penical skirt like dress that had a silk coral drapped cowler...I added a poka dot cami under so you couldn't "my goodies" under my  dress. You know, so I wouldn't look like I was obviously trying to seduce him..haha
I wore my hair up with my layers sweeping my face and the back up...my sexy version of a librian's do. haha

I think it is sexy that he noticed but he made it seem as though he didn't even see me...but it's hard for a man to not see an attractive looking women....shit it's hard for a women not to see an attractive looking women!
He stayed in my office at my desk all day so I kept leaving out. I want him to think that I don't want him either. He's someone who loves the chase! Lucky for him I love running....haha

I am so bad!!! I know :)

Anyway I had a very bad day and will more then likely be leaving this job soon so that helped with the delima of which job I should take...right!

I clocked out early because I plan my lunch for the last second..haha. So my day goes by fast but I ended up leaving a hour past my actual schedule which is 6pm. I had a date with my S.D. at 7p.m. So I jumped in my car and drove 20 mins. in about 10mins. I sat in my car waiting and scanning the parking lot for 20mins. additional minutes.  I couldn't find his car at all. I didnt want to walk into a ressturant without him letting me know he was there.
Then I ended up calling him and he had been in the resturant since 6:30pm. lol he wasn't mad and said that we will work on our communication as time goes along.

He quickly gave me a hug and asked me about my day. I told him all the details and that I was in a horrible mood but I was ready to proceed with our plans (THE BIG DAY). He gave me great advice and legal advice because he's a non-practicing attorney and a C.E.O.of a very large company :) (GO DADDIE!)

We ate good and he treated me as if I was the only person in the room. I had a BALL!

He is great! I like him a lot but I always had...we emailed for months (but just met in person a few weeks ago)...I think our 1 year is coming up soon...I'm going to have to search my email account and find out when we first started emailing...lol

He gave me amazing advice which made me honestly want to leave the resturant and go to a room :)
It was cute to see how pissed he was at how upset I was...lol

SO I know you Feline are waiting to hear about the big moment...me having sex with my 62 year old S.D....right?

Well, he had no plans on having sex with me..he just wanted to take me to dinner and touch my legs..haha
Go figure...I guess Im the horny old man! lol

We left the resturant and I walked to his car where he had pillows and blankets in his Big Body Benz. I'm thinking to myself I'm not sure what he thinks is getting ready to go down in this well lit parking lot...I'm mean what type of lady does he think I am....lol

He literally just wanted to rub my legs, kiss me, touched my peaches once, hugged me, grab my ass, put my hand on his soft cock, and that was it....I was a little sad because I was ready!

 His mind turns me on....his power turns me on even more!
DAMN IT FELINES I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE THE JUICE FOR YOU ....LOL

But the best part is he gave me more money! Yeah Felines....Mo' Money.. Mo' Money.. Mo'! I like how he gives me money. You can tell he puts thought into how he goes about it. It's really cute..Last time he gave me all new $100 bills...and this time he gave me all new $50 bills in a white unmarked envelope.

That made my horrible day so much better :)
 He's that best!

We have a date for Monday but I'm on cycle...but knowing him he doesn't want any..anyway...haha


I hope I get more money :) Is that greedy to want even more money? O WELL...I STILL DO! HAHA



Don't settle one day your Sugary Chrming will come...if your lucky maybe more then 1!
~Caramell Seduction


SMOOCHIES***

8 comments:

  1. You GET IT! Physical attraction is important...but desire begins in the mind. I am excited to hear your hunt is going well...if all works out I will post my first profile on Monday. I've spent so much time lurking and writing it in my mind that it should be pretty easy...taking the "right" photos may prove a bit more difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree completely. I can date a man of any age a actually like him if we have a mental connection. No one understands that! That's why I had to start a blog because it seems pretty weird because it's not normal in society.

      Whatever...I love to learn and it stimulates every part of me when a man is smart...lol

      The best advice I can give to you (a s.d. gave to me) keep your profile simple! Men don't like to read long list like women do.

      Make your tag line something that would make a man want to continue to read.

      Also, post pictures of yourself that has a pretty face shot, a body shot (clothed), and swim suite shot.

      I'm sure the pictures will come out amazing!

      You sound like me. My cousin told me I was an over thinker. I never really could put my finger on it...but she's right. So, if your an over thinker...try not to think to hard about your profile..have fun with it! You can always go back and edit it!
      You know if you have any questions feel free to ask me!!!!!

      Good luck!

      Thank you for reading and commenting :)

      SMOOCHIES***

      Delete
  2. Hmmm...a face shot? I would be willing to send a private face shot but I would rather my face not be publically displayed on such a site...I don't know where my career will take me...I mean, a confirmation hearing for a Secretary of State with photos on a SD site seemed much more complex than one without such photos... :) I will take your advice and try to keep it brief...although I want a man to engage my mind, so his attention span better be long enough to read my profile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is how my first profile was...I had so much because I thought that it would attract the right type of S.D. but it didn't.
    Being in the sugar bowl is a numbers game. You will come across more losers and timewasters then men who want to truely engage your mind.
    Those are there also but you have to have something that will make them stop by your page because there are tons of young babies on the site(s.
    I felt the same way about the face shot because my major is in public administration...I plan on being in polotics one day. So, that wouldn't be a good fit to be associated with a S.D. site. lol
    Ive been in the process of trying to delete any and all accounts with my real name on them.
    I suggest make another name,address,email accounts for these sites as well.

    I hope this helps.

    Thank you for reading and commmenting:)

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent advice! You are definitely right. I will try to keep it short and enticing.

      I have a couple of questions about freestyling and for whatever reason I can not find your e-mail address. Can you send me your e-mail at mademoisell.melasse(at)gmail.com

      Thanks chicke!

      Delete
  4. I'm a new sugar baby, haven't yet had any arrangements and have been reading your blog for advice!

    Maybe follow me back?

    http://confessionsofalittlesb.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the link you provided isn't opening. Normally I could go to my members list and then add myself t their friends list but I can't find you.

      Delete
  5. Awwwww. Thank you so much! I will definitely follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete