Tuesday, May 1, 2012

He Had Me In His Car...Ooooo So Wet!

THE INVESTOR! EXACT CAR...YUMMY :)




HEY FELINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know... I know... I suck! I miss you Sugary Felines!

I hope you all are doing well and getting ready for our hottest season..SUMMER BABIES!

This job sucks the energy and life right out of me.

 So, today something interesting happened to me. I had to ride with "The Investor" one of my many bosses in his 2012 2-dr Jag to get our figer printing done.
The whole company hates the relationship (completely professional) the we have. He is a serious business man...he never smiles...except when I make him..ha

So ,I was casually asking him questions on our drive. He took the long way. He drove so fast that even me "The Speed Racer" was a little scaried. I could tell that he was trying to impress me! He  told me where he lives and let me know which athletes live on his exclusive street (only 5 freakin houses on the whole entire street...not a dead end street mind you) he has a house that sits right on the water.

Was he impressing me? Am I a typical girl?
Yes. & In this case I was a regular girl....haha. His sexy car is hot ( I looked into this car at the auto show) love it! He is very rich..extremely rich...maybe not quite yet wealthy...but shit Im not his accountant..who knows..haha.
That is hot! I understand him. How he takes care of business is really sweet. YUMMY

When Im not my bubblely happy self (which was only once..becasue I do the originals owner work all the time...he lazy as hell) he told me a joke to make me laugh. He said that he couldn't go home knowing that I was so upset. He calls & emails  me all day long (all professional).

What is worse is I'm playing with myself & thinking of him when I'm fucking my "Amazing In Bed boyfriend." What the hell?!!!! He is my boss! He is my married boss! You Felines know that I have a strict rule to not entertaining married men.....unless it's in the Sugar Bowl.

Well, he is cheap when it comes to his business....haha
But, not when it comes to taking care of him. Having a S.B. is a treat to any man!  Please, I do all his finances for the company I work for (He has many) ....I have his back. He knows that he can trust me with secrets and discuss his frustrations about his partners with me. hmmmm discreteion is what we call this in our world, right? lol
I think I would be the perfect S.B. for this man.


He wife is a pretty petite blonde.
I, on the other hand...petite but curvy long off black blonde on tips hair, round big butt (not to big...but juicy none the less...haha). His wife and I may wear the same size but Im more feeled out in clothing.

Have any of you Felines seduced your boss into becoming your S.D.?
Have any Felines ever had an affair with their boss?


Do you Felines think I should make it a little more obivious?
 I want this MAN!
 I may run scaried if he gives me any attention at all...lol.

 But, I have this weird thing where I need to know that I can get everything I want or it will nag at me like food stuck in my teeth...lol

How should I go about letting him know that Im interested?
Keep in mind that he likes things classy! (no wonder he's eyeballing me...haha)

*You Felines know I love to joke...so if your new to my blogger Im really not this bad in person...maybe just half of this...haha


I went on a lunch date (nice mexican resturant) with an older guy who is friends with my parents YES, I SAID PARENTS!
 I wouldn't date him 1. parents friend (mom doesn't care dad would kill him)  2. he is corny as hell..lol
3. blah blah blah..no!
 He is trying to get me to marry him. He doesn't know anything about me except I am in Cos. industry and I am my parents daughter and really great in business and pretty smart (pat on the back...haha). SO NO! @ LEAST NOT FOR NOW..HAHA

My S.D. is out of town still until mid-May :( Im still sad about that one.

I have a date flying in from out of town and I don't want to say more then that for now...I don't want to get excited or jinx it....
We know how these things can turn out...

I may drive to see the POT. that lives 2 hrs. away.

My Birthday is May 13 (Mother's Day) I want to zipline and he lives in the area where it is. So, I want to see him this weekend. I have to drive there anyway for family.

Cross your fingers I need to quit this job soon.
The job that pays more... training is a long process and Im going thru that now...so I need something until then.


Im not going to school for my summer semester...I may end up regreting it..but O, well! lol

O, I eat my lunch with my boyfriend everyday now...it's so great because I gained at least 10-15lbs. (since working at my job) so home cooking is a nice change and my baby can cook.
That started on Monday. So, it's really nice. I try to get some but he is so boring & scary...lol ( we eat in a busy parking lot near his job).


Fast cars are my only vice.
~Michael Bay


SMOOCHIES***

7 comments:

  1. nice cars are so HOTTT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Feline Yes! It seems to make me prrrrrrrrrr
      haha


      Thank you for reading and commenting :)

      SMOOCHIES***

      Delete
  2. Just wait. Since he's not a S.D. its a little harder to know what moves to make. But all men are the same. If they want you, they'll eventually let you know. I'm sure he'll throw some obvious hints at you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is great advice and yes your right all men are the same. Especially men who are rich...they are used to getting their way.

      Thank you for reading and commenting :)

      SMOOCHIES***

      Delete
  3. you can start mentioning to him about unexpected expenses (medical bills, family obligations or whaever..) and how it's been stressing you out financially. how you may need to look for a second job but you don't have time and such. you can even joke about how you may need a rich bf...and see how he reacts? that's what I did with Tom (he is not a SD) and he started giving me cash. try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that idea! Im definately going to try that one! haha

      Thank you for reading and commenting:)

      Delete
  4. Just came across your blog, love it, interesting posts!. XO

    ReplyDelete