Monday, July 2, 2012

This is an quick post..




I meant to send when I was on my first business trip...lol...sorry :(


Hey Felines....I miss you so darn much!!!!


I started that job that would be able to help change my life. I am actually in a hotel for work now. I don't understand how POTS do it!!!! I will be on assignment for 18 day living out of a suitcase...so far I have been here for 7 days so far...12 hr. shifts everyday...no off days!


Yes, the money is unrealistic and it get direct deposited into my account the day that my assignment is over. 


But, you know how Felines do! I am search anytime that I am not exhausted.I'm on a search for a POT....lol


I told my dad that it is crazy that I am making S.D. money now....haha


I still have my S.D. but that may end soon because of our travel schedules for work. He is still extremely supportive to the things that I am trying to do with my life. 


But now I am on a new hunt. I am on a mission to get someone who makes way more then me. A Millionaire Daddie would be great!
I am an Independent contractor so I can work when and anywhere in the world. 




So..I'll try to blog before I leave so I can finally meet some Felines in person.







4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I train companies/hospitals on computer technology and software.

      Delete
    2. thank you for reading and posting a comment.

      Smoochies***

      night-night I have to get up extremely early :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, congratulations. Sounds like a perfect career. What did you study? XO

    ReplyDelete