Monday, April 2, 2012

This post is for Chloebaby & my Felines!




I love POSH as much as I love blogging..lol

So you know me Felines...lol
A feline commented on my last post and I wrote a whole blog..sorry..haha

Awwww. Thank you for reading my blog!!!

 Yes, I live in a great neighborhood. I live right down the street from one of the ritziest malls in my city maybe even state.
I've earned everything that I have so far. But, now I want Sugary Rewards!! haha 

 I  personally worked since I was about 8 years old in my family businesses and at 15 years old I went to school to become a manicurist which I did until recently.

It helped me pay my way thru college. Now I'm blessed I don't have to pay for college anymore because I have a full academic scholarship, awarded last year.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!

But don't tell my S.D. or My Pots...haha

The struggling college student seems to be what they are looking for..but my Dad  (biological not sugary) thinks I should try a whole nother approach..like Im accustom to this life style and I'm looking for someone to help me maintain it. But, I think they can tell that once they meet me.

But, if I knew about being a Sugar Babie when I turned 18 years old.... I would be an extremely wealth young women by now! lol

It's so funny that people not in the Bowl don't understand that Babies come from many different lifestyles and backgrounds and we have goals and ambitions just like any other women.

I think we're actually smarter!

I hate how were presented on talk shows..lol
They find the dumbest group of women to explain why they are a S.B....I think to myself really...that's why you do this!

I hope none of my Felines were on these shows but if they were...PLEASE, PLEASE learn from your mistakes! lol


All my experiences haven't been grand in the Sugar Bowl.

I keep saying I will write a post about the "finest.. racist" I've ever seen who stalked me for months  trying to give me a designer bracelet and wanting to be my S.D. and this was pre-my-googlevoice days! lol

But as Babies/Felines we live and we learn. Right!

There are tons of story I've just been to lazy to write them all. I read many blogs..now & before I actually started mine for years.

I went on many many many dates before I started blogging.
Lisa wants me to write a post on my former S.D. which I will do one day I promise.


Learn as much as you can from as many Babies/Felines as possible and you will be a force to be reckoned with!

Save more then you spend and try to find Daddies that can put you in better places in life Mentally, Financially, Emotionally or Spiritually...only you know what's needed. I think that if you just want to shop then you should get 2 Daddies....one for shopping and one for the allowance...haha

That way you won't waste you allowance on clothing and things that don't accumulate in value. Unless your spending big money on items like Berkin Bags and Collectors pieces of clothing. If not let your "Gift Daddie" do the spending on that.

That's just my thoughts....of course you don't have to listen and every Feline is entitled to do what they wish!

Many Babies have put me under their wing and guided me before they even knew it!

 So if you ever have any questions or problems feel free to contact me whenever!


Thank you again for reading :)

Save half of what you spend and only purchase things that accumulate in value!

~ Caramell Seduction


SMOOCHIES***

4 comments:

  1. Excellent post. Great advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!I have honestly learned so much from each and every Feline and Im still learning! I just want to share whatever knowledge I have with every Feline. Its not like there is a perfect way to be a S.B. and there is a lot of trial and errors and so we learn from teaching and listening to other Babies..lol

    Thank you so much for reading and commenting !

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely put, and thanks for mentioning my name :) It's great to read a sugars background to see how they grew into this lifestyle, location, education...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think SBs are smarter too! it takes intelligence (or $$) to make a situation go your way every time :)

    ReplyDelete