Monday, January 28, 2013

Is It Just Me??????

Hey Felines!!!
Is it just me or does it seem like the quality of men are dissolving on s.a. ? The quantity is probably at an all time high but the quality not so much. So today I check my email and a guy who I've corresponded with only once stated "If would just like to meet for a drink and then suck and fuck that would be nice" to which I responded "

I'm looking for a sugar daddy not a one night stand. I don't have sex w anyone the first day I meet them. I prefer to build a connection first. So if this isn't what your looking for I wish you the best in your search."
That was me being polite. Theses fake men are killing me. That's not even being a gentlemen. We're they raised by wolves. Gosh!!!! Where is S.A. Advertising for these freaks? Shit I hate to admit but I have more positive responses on A.M.

I said it before and ill say it again.
~know your worth!
Caramellseduction

Smoochies ***

1 comment:

  1. Si, I've had this experience as well! SA is starting to be a pos. I haven't been in AM in a while. Hmmm, I should go take a peek! Lol.

    ReplyDelete