Monday, January 7, 2013

I DON'T NEED YO JUSTIFY MYSELF 2 YOU!!!


Hey Felines!
I hope everyone's holidays were great. Mine was good. So on to sugary business.
So I was on S.A. and received an email from a very young and handsome guy. I prefer not to sugar date guys in my age bracket. They always want something for nothing! This time was no exception. But, I thought I would roll with it and see how it plays out.
So. As usual he tells me "this is my first time. I really don't want to have to pay for a relationship. I don't need to because I look good and I'm successful. But, your beautiful and your profile caught my attention. I want to be in a relationship and I wouldn't mind taking you to nice restaurants shopping and trips when I get vacation time at work."
Huh! I get that shit from my boyfriend. It is so frustrating being a baby and these guys want something for nothing.
But, like I said earlier I rolled with it. We ailed each other back and forth. I enjoyed his personality that I was able to view. I was booed up this weekend ;) so I wasn't able to respond to his text messages. In this time period he used it to dissect my profile.
So when I returned the text he sent me this morning he say "may I ask you a question"
I said sure. He says "you said you like that I'm loyal. But your profile says that it's ok for a married men to contact you. "
I replied yes it does. There are many different types of sugary relationship. You don't have to have sex to be in a sugar relationship. Most married men just want someone to talk to. You came up with a lot from a profile.
He says "I just do my due diligence."
Lol. I said due diligence. It's listed on my profile. It was there when you contact ME! Lol
This is my thoughts of this situation. I am an adult just like you. Don't question me. I chose to answer one of your questions. But after that. I don't have to explain myself about choices I choose to make about my life. You are a stranger that I only texted for a few days.
Who the hell do you think you are! If I wanted to FUCK your daddy I could and not have to explain shit to you or yo momma!!!!
Ok damn that was a little harsh. Lol
But true!!!
So, I have a few more youngings in my holster. But, I'm share they will pissed me off to. Young guys who think they want to be s.d. Are still way to wet behind the ears. They aren't humble enough for me. They are so full of themselves.
So, my sugary resolution this year is to cut through the fat! If we don't mesh. Goodbye. Fuck negotiating. This is the allowance that I want. The end!
Sent yourself a sugary resolution. I would love to hear it ;)

You owe no one explanations about your life! Wish them the best and sen them on their way! In the bowl or r.l.
~Caramell Seduction

Happy new year!!!!

Smoochies***

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I just posted about a SD who "cut" me without telling me. (He found a slimmer SB) It's a long story, but yea, some guys on that site are just money-less, or just clueless.

    I'm kid of talking to a you get guy now, and he seems like he's ping to be as described above. I've never chatted with a young sd beyond the site. So, it's definitely new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you feline for reading and commenting. These guys think that their money gives them the right to call the shots. What happen to the words "mutually benfical". Don't even let that looser put a glisten of sweat on your pretty little face. Your beautiful and it's his lose not yours. Keep it moving God will send you a better daddie with biggggggger pockets and not afraid to increase your allowance. Lol
      Thanks for reading.
      Smoochies***

      Delete